Doja Cat - Planet Her | Page 96 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Planet Her

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jan 27, 2021.

1. In can speak for other two countries I’m connected to, France and Lebanon, and Woman has basically been the second single ever since the album’s release. No one really knows about Need To Know and You Right had some The Weeknd curiosity radio plays.

Vasilios likes this.
  2. Woman, what a song. Love the video.

slaybellz likes this.
  3. I'm so happy Woman finally got a video! Every time I listen to this song i'm in awe in how amazing it is. Like there are no weak points in that song, just pure excellence for 2:52min.

The video is great as well, the only confusing part is why she didn't have Teyana dancing with her? That really would have topped it off.

Can't wait for the Get Into It (Yuh) video as well. She literally saved the best songs for last.

Jonathan27 and mindtrappa like this.
  5. The way she simply slays everything. She is just so captivating in every sense of the word.

Dijah., blaze_dave and slaybellz like this.
  6. Oh, I love that

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  7. Okay but why aren't any of my codes taking effect?
    [​IMG]

R92, tea, superultra and 12 others like this.
  8. I know this is not the right right place at all, but I'm disgusted at how Luke is really trying to "claim his place back" while using her name. Variety just did a whole interview with him. Trash.

9. Kind of a kii how the article and headline say he talks about producing "Kiss Me More", but there's nothing in the actual interview with him talking about it dd

10. This quote is sending me. You know where to start Mr Gottwald.

11. It infuriates me that no journalist has the balls to take this man to task. My god, journalism really is dead.

12. The styling in that music video is gorgeous. The hair styling alone deserves awards.

13. Also ironic how we have footage of Kiss Me More’s creation and he isn’t involved at all oop!

Dynamo, huntypoo, spaceship and 2 others like this.
  14. I love the video! Does anyone know who the director was?

15. Just checked the video's description and the director is credited to just "child." , which I'm assuming is referring to this director named Child.

Steve003 likes this.
  16. Ah, Joseph Khan then.

17. Here's her full Jingle Ball sets from the Dallas and L.A. dates

And she performed with LNX last night at the L.A. show

iRyan, _hazzie_, Dijah. and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.