Doja Cat - Planet Her | Page 97 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Planet Her

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Here's her full Jingle Ball sets from the Dallas and L.A. dates

And she performed with LNX last night at the L.A. show

iRyan, _hazzie_, Dijah. and 7 others like this.
  2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The way she executes choreography is mesmerizing.

iRyan, R92, _hazzie_ and 13 others like this.
  3. Why do I feel like this would've been more iconic without French Montana? Like a Best Friend part 2.

4. Well Doja ate and carried the song. Is this the one that was supposed to have Megan instead of Saweetie? I'm sure it would have been way better with her on it.

5. Yeah, a very short clip of Meg's version leaked weeks ago. Can't really get much from it, but I think it would have been a bit more exciting. Honestly, it should have just been all three girls dd.

6. Doja is such a beast, it's wild how she devours every song and video she appears in.

7. Even with that annoying ass tag on it you can tell Megan's verse would have been fire. Damn what a loss.

Dijah. and superultra like this.
  8. I will hold out, there’s no way that version will be hard to get.

blaze_dave likes this.
  9. Yeah, and I'm sure UO will have a variant. I really want a galaxy pressing dd.

10. She was on IG live on and off all day yesterday. Awful for me, who was stuck at work. But I still watched and she was hilarious and chaotic as usual dd

nooniebao and spaceship like this.
  11. Fans started getting their deluxe CD, and all the artwork is exactly the same. I don't mind the cover and back being the same, but kind of disappointed that they didn't include more images in the booklet, especially since we waited so long for this release.

nooniebao likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.