Dorian Electra - My Agenda | The Popjustice Forum

Dorian Electra - My Agenda

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Inland Empire, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Really surprised I couldn't find I thread for them already. Most of y'all are probably already familiar with them as one of the features on Femmebot, but their solo material is pretty incredible too.

This was released last week, and it's definitely my favourite song they've released so far, partially thanks to the video.

These two are also really good:

2. Inland Empire

Huge bop.......with awful mastering. I hope they fix that soon.

3. I stan K Rizz so much.

4. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I’m so in love with VIP and Jackpot has been checking all of the boxes for me lately. Dorian is a fucking star, and the sooner everyone realizes it, the better.

Inland Empire likes this.
  5. VIP is pretty great. I find that Dorian's visuals are as close as any American pop star has gotten to the unceasing, effortless slickness of J-/K-pop, and it suits the music perfectly.

6. Career Boy > Jackpot > VIP. But they're all bangers.

Inland Empire and RUNAWAY like this.
  7. Inland Empire

Career Boy > Control > High Heels > VIP > Vibrator > Mind Body Problem > Clitopia > Drag > Jackpot

8. Career Boy = Vibrator > VIP > Mind Body Problem = Clitopia > Jackpot >>> everything else

VIP really is mastered like total shit though. Tin can realness.

9. Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    RUNAWAY and Andy French like this.
  10. WAIT I HAD NO IDEA THE STEMS HAD BEEN POSTED WHAT

RUNAWAY and Noir like this.
  11. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

You better get to work!!

Andy French likes this.
  12. Yassssss!

Andy French likes this.
  13. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I'm so here for all these incredible remixes. I'm OBSESSED with the Spanish re-work @Noir posted.

Noir and Andy French like this.
  14. Dorian said my remix was dope.

Thank you.

15. i love ha since the day she sent me a virus on tumblr

such a star (i kinda hoped i'd hear more of her on communities after pop 2 but nope, nada)

16. Via Mood Killer’s Instagram story, they’re currently shooting the video for a new song, called Flamboyant. It sounds like a banger.

17. New song next week!

18. Inland Empire

Fingers crossed this one doesn’t sound like it’s playing from a £10 speaker at the bottom of the ocean.

Andy French likes this.
  19. Oh and there’s ANOTHER song coming on Friday!

If it’s the song I’m thinking of, it’s gonna be a banger. They premiered something live with umru a couple of months ago and it sounded incredible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.