Dornik • "Something About You" (PMR Records) | The Popjustice Forum

Dornik • "Something About You" (PMR Records)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ArroganceOfTheForest, Jun 13, 2013.

1. An amazingly cool neo-electro-soul&B song brought to you by the good folks at PMR Records.

Gorgeous.

Have a listen here.

2. This is rather lovely.

3. It's very nice. I wonder when it's released?

4. He's actually Jessie Ware's drummer! I had no idea. Just got back from her Athens show and she introduced him to us. Lovely, talented guy!

5. Wonderful.

6. Finally out on UK iTunes today!

7. MM

MM

Wow, that took a long time!

8. So is this a download only album now? Boo hiss.

9. Was judging solely on Amazon having removed the CD pre-order.

10. Ah, no. Amazon hasn't been right since the release date change. Most new releases now show as "currently unavailable". I tweeted them a fortnight ago and they weren't bothered. I couldn't pre-order MS MR, The Chemical Brothers, Lianne La Havas, Ella Eyre, etc.

11. Thanks Anfunny. Have ordered Dornik now so that's a relief!

Former member 330 likes this.
  12. This album is lush.

Vasilios likes this.
  13. I'm seeing Kwabs at the Roundhouse tonight and was doing some research on his support acts and literally just discovered him. I hope I can catch some of his set. The album is everything I love, and I'm only half way in.

14. Boppp

MM and backstreetjoe like this.
  15. Do You Wanna? is a total serve - it sounds so rich, slick and lush. The female vocals are great addition too. Can't wait to hear more new music from him!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.