Dove Cameron - Boyfriend & Deleted Past Discography | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Dove Cameron - Boyfriend & Deleted Past Discography

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by lushLuck, Apr 2, 2021.

1. She says she apologizes deeply, as if she doesn’t have the ability to just… leave the songs alone. And yes, it’s just so coincidental that her “finding her sound” aligns perfectly with her first taste of commercial success.

It’s the Streisand effect, her attempt to rewrite the narrative/erase her past just means her fans will no doubt be fixated on that material, drawing even more attention to it, defeating the purpose altogether. Thankfully, LazyBaby is now safe on my hard drive.

2. When her next single, EP or album flops, she will remove it too.

And she will say "sorry, this was who people wanted to me to be, or who I thought I had to be."

3. By the way, if somebody is looking for some of her previous releases, here's my Dove Cameron music collection:
    [​IMG]

4. RJF

RJF

I heard this track for first time today and I have one question: has Billie Eilish appointed an attorney yet?

5. Music video premieres tomorrow at 12 PM EST:

Music Is Death likes this.
  6. Billie’s shown love on Instagram a couple of times in the past. Dove’s been in the studio with Finneas in the last 18 months too, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him show up in the credits of at least one of her upcoming releases.

7. Out now!

Diet Pop! and Music Is Death like this.
  8. Miss these songs:

And I love how people ask her to bring her old songs back.

9. Debut late night performance of Boyfriend:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  10. I wished her Descendants' co-star, Sofia Carson was the succesful one.

unnameable likes this.
  11. Recent Ellen performance of Boyfriend:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.