Drag Race Down Under | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

Drag Race Down Under

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Aug 27, 2019.

1. I still can't get over the mediocrity of Karen From Finance, she reminds me of a queen who would have gone home first in one of the early series.

I've watched this whole series and only realised yesterday that I've actually seen her live (supporting Bob The Drag Queen) and she was so unmemorable I completely forgot!

Remorque, LPT, Overdose and 3 others like this.
  2. The fact that Karen from Mediocrity was pressed because she was asked to do more than just blow up a balloon ddd

Remorque, LPT, Overdose and 19 others like this.
  3. The edit of Karen changing her talent show thing was too much like that bad trip I once had.

4. We all know there have been good and bad seasons of Drag Race but this is a rare season I think you could say has objectively just... not gone well. It's like they were determined to get rid of any remotely distinctive or likeable queens as fast as they could to clear the path for Karen and Scarlet — one queen who's done pretty much nothing of note all season except for a nightmare of a lip sync, and one who's performed well on paper but who's made it impossible for anyone watching to care about her. It's like Kameron and Eureka inexplicably making top 3 out of that stacked cast, except worse because this cast wasn't remotely stacked ddd

In retrospect it's hard to blame them for the Art Simone riggory.

5. There’s now pictures floating around of Coco throwing a Coronavirus party while wearing East Asian clothing. Are there any non-problematic queens on this season?

05EE8680-5277-4347-95F9-603F65C70106.jpeg

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  6. Everyone involved just seems to have missed the whole "Good TV" brief and have done us all so dirty. I promise you all Melbourne & Sydney Australia is well worth visiting!

7. I can't remember another season of Drag Race that nosedived so quickly. There were some great queens at the start and now we have....those 4?

8. Don't do Brizzy dirty like that!

sometimesxtc and Fanatical like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The fact that someone like Kita is the best of a bad bunch considering her completely forgettable run.... if there's another Down Under version I think the whole show will benefit without Ru.

10. Uno

Uno

They really shot themselves in the foot by having Anita leave so early.

How could you have your Snatch Game winner, arguably the most important challenge of the entire season, leave in 8th place out of 10?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Remorque, tea, LPT and 25 others like this.
  11. Talk about 'rigga morris'! I was certain that Karen would be lip-synching for ha life. Why bother setting a talent show maxi-challenge if you are still just judging the drag makeup and clothing?! Make it make sense please.

The rule book has been completely thrown out of the window this series. Bringing Art back (with no explanation) made a mockery of the weekly elimination. They didn't even try to hide the favouritism by making all the eliminated queens compete for a second chance.

[​IMG]

Remorque, tea, LPT and 13 others like this.
  12. I really like Art Simone and I feel the show has done her a disservice. If the producers really liked her then she really didn't need to be in the bottom of the Snatch Game episode as Kita Mean did worse.

LPT and WhenTheSunGoesDown like this.
  13. Brizzy does itself dirty!

14. [​IMG]

Remorque, 4Roses, Blond and 5 others like this.
  15. This season was really missing a Gaybours/Home And A Gay soap opera challenge.

Overdose, phily693, mattieh and 2 others like this.
  16. Huns and Whore-ters
    A C.U.N.T.ry Practice
    Tuckahoe Cell Block D

LPT and Juango like this.
  17. A season without an acting challenge? Well hello let's celebrate the only thing they got right.

Remorque, LPT, Overdose and 21 others like this.
  18. Kita, Anita and Elektra.

19. unironically a Better Homes & Gardens challenge could've been a kii

LPT and Andrew.L like this.
  20. Scream that they all work together. We need to support their bar.

Remorque, tea, DominoDancing and 23 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.