Drag Race Down Under | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Drag Race Down Under

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Okay but the lighting looks great, especially in tne confessionals ddd.

2. I was gonna drag you to thirst jail but then I clicked and wowsa?!

3. DoggySwami and LPT like this.
  4. Bobbyrae, LPT, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  5. This is going to be a mess of epic proportions and I absolutely cannot wait.

Bobbyrae, Remorque, LPT and 2 others like this.
  6. The way I signed up for Wow Presents Plus at the weekend, convinced I'd at least use it for Down Under and All Stars 6

[​IMG]

tea, RUNAWAY, Lander and 24 others like this.
  7. That's great exposure for the queens. I'm very happy for them.

8. BBC are really trying to persuade me to hold onto the TV licence. Drag Race U.K, Drag Race Down Under, Glow Up, they’re delivering.

9. BTG

BTG

Taika Waititi.

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Lander, sfmartin and 32 others like this.
  10. Jane Turners invitation better not get lawst in the mile.

11. I'd love it if her and Gina did a guest judge spot in character as Kath & Kim or Prue and Trude!

michaelhird, Sugaboy, thommyh and 4 others like this.
  12. Uunnnh is also great.

Holly Something likes this.
  13. Rita bailing on Drage Race UK but her boyfriend making it? Iconic.

14. Premieres tomorrow, can’t wait!

Island, 4Roses, LPT and 3 others like this.
  15. After the first episode, I’m loving Coco Jumbo.

I will be shocked if none of the queens do Kath and Kim for snatch game, probably the easiest reference to do.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    lushLuck, Sugaboy and Mikey1701 like this.
  16. I think I'm going to have to stream this elsewhere, since it doesn't come to iPlayer for another 24 hours.

17. This was a little rough, b ut worked. Everything looked shrunken compared to the other versions. I also found the talking heads to be horrible quality. In general I found the queens to be mean and trying too hard so it was difficult to find people that I liked. So far Karen from Finance and Coco Jumbo are my favorites.

I thought Ru and Michelle especially seemed bored. I hope they get into it as they get to know the queens. The runways I found to be very impressive as well. I think the nude runway confused some of them. You had some really creative ones, but the bad ones were BAD. To the point I couldn't understand what they were thinking. The hometown looks were all around much better. The lipsync was fantastic! The girl who won I'd rank among the best of the best in terms of lipsyncs.

I didn't love this, but it gave me enough to keep watching.

Mr.Arroz, MilesAngel, sesita and 2 others like this.
  18. Are we getting boy Ru all season?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.