Drag Race España All Stars

Did the Drag Race Italia editors step in to produce this weeks episode?

b88b4e6b28a3b849e532b3d347d753c8.gif

Yeah, all that American crap can stay on their version.

But the rest was great. Lovely episode and they all did well in the challenge, even if the looks except Venedita were all on the basic side of things.

The lipsync was okay? Like, entertaining but also cringeworthy. Marina doing all that awkward white girl movement while also delivering the actual lip sync and giving us face and then Estrella having a good gimmick but overusing it…

Then again maybe don’t give them a shit song x

Can't say I agree with the winner of Miss Congeniality.

I hate these reunions that are either filmed before the airing of the crowning. As the finalists are usually unwilling to do anything that might jeopardise them getting the crown.

At least it isn't as bad as some of the US ones where they are filmed after the finale but aired before so the queen's not in the final lip sync can be quite clear.

This ended up being one of the less compelling recent Drag Race seasons for me unfortunately. Why was every episode four hours long? The final stretch was a bit lacking in the kind of exciting drag personalities you can really root for, and there was something a lot more triumphant about Carmen's undeniable sprint to the crown than Sharonne's. But I seem to be in the minority on this.

She/Her/Queen
Finally finished this because I couldn't be bothered...

I can't believe this was such a slog to get thru after that stellar talent show episode. Juriji is a fucking star.

It's quite obvious Sharonne was gonna win, I guess. Season one remains iconic, this not so much.

I'm in Marbs at the moment and was thinking about checking out Gran Hotel de las Reinas in Torremolinos on Saturday.
Is the show interesting enough even for someone who doesn't speak a lick of spanish? And is Juriji part of the cast? She was my favourite