Drag Race España All Stars

Not Bárbara Rey being the premiere guest judge @Trinu 3.0 !!!
El emérito right now

giphy.gif

Not a soul talking about this even though it's premiered!

I've only seen the first 2 seasons (and dropped off before the end of 2, sorry!) but my thoughts so far...

Sethlas did great, and deserved their win, but I do wish their look was a little MORE drag (not to sound like Michelle). Not even a nail, sweetie?

All the acrobatic talents were fab, but dare I say my former least fave Samantha kind of sold me in her absolutely deranged storytime?!

Even some of the talents that I was like 'errrrrr' with at first won me over by the end, like Juriji.

Onyx is a funny one - I like the aesthetic and attitude but they're right in their judging that it's like...is the 'unleashed' in the room with us now?

He/they
The queen that went home first is possibly my least favourite queen from all three seasons of Espana, so I am thrilled.
Sethlas did great, and deserved their win, but I do wish their look was a little MORE drag (not to sound like Michelle). Not even a nail, sweetie?
I think that’s just Canarian drag

The queen that went home first is possibly my least favourite queen from all three seasons of Espana, so I am thrilled.

I think that’s just Canarian drag

Why do you dislike her so much? I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, obviously. I am genuinely curious about it.

She's my favourite one but well, I knew this happened since the moment I was told she was part of the All Stars cast so...

I like Juriji and Pupi but their singing was just awful. And Hornella's performance was just... there.

He/they
Why do you dislike her so much? I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, obviously. I am genuinely curious about it.

She's my favourite one but well, I knew this happened since the moment I was told she was part of the All Stars cast so...

I like Juriji and Pupi but their singing was just awful. And Hornella's performance was just... there.

I don’t find her funny in the slightest but she’s meant to be hilarious. It’s possibly just a lost in translation thing, but I thought her Snatch Game was just her being her but dressed differently.
Also, my biggest pet peeve is being interrupted and people who interrupt, and the way she talks and interrupts others talking really grates on my nerves.

I don’t find her funny in the slightest but she’s meant to be hilarious. It’s possibly just a lost in translation thing, but I thought her Snatch Game was just her being her but dressed differently.
Also, my biggest pet peeve is being interrupted and people who interrupt, and the way she talks and interrupts others talking really grates on my nerves.

I totally get the second point but as regards the first; her Snatch Game is second only to Sharonne's.

He/they
I totally get the second point but as regards the first; her Snatch Game is second only to Sharonne's.

I have no idea who she was portraying so it just seemed like Pink in another outfit rather than a character. I thought Hornella and Vania were much funnier.

I have no idea who she was portraying so it just seemed like Pink in another outfit rather than a character. I thought Hornella and Vania were much funnier.

She portrayed one of, say, 5 biggest Spanish stars of the 20th century. Funnily enough, Hornella did yesterday's guest; Bárbara Rey.

I did not watch España T3 but I am living for Hornella.

Sethlas is my robbed uWu cinnabon queen so I am here for her slayage. I just hope Juriji gets her flowers too.

Juriji to win this whole thing! Although I have a feeling they'll crown either Hornella or Pupi, which leaves me a bit cold (even if I do love me some Hornella).

This was a zzz but then again most All Stars are boring to me as I know the queens and the queens know the game. It also needed several queens that were not there and its also too soon for the S3 girlies.

I'm not commenting because I can't be bothered to look for... train tickets, so if any of you guys know about that, please help asdfghjkl.

Drag Sethlas has delivered two of the best talent show performances across all franchises. Rooting for them!

Juriji, Sethlas, Sagittaria & Hornella would be a great top 4!