Drag Race Music | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Drag Race Music

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andymc35, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Most importantly: AllStars4 winner released new music!!!!

Edit: I was wrong by just one season.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  2. Help, I can't stop listening to this. A bop.

3. This has to be my favorite Drag Race single of all time. I tried entering it in PJSC this past round and it got veto'd for being too good.

[​IMG]

4. Any new drag race music?
    Bebe just released this!

RHOPJ likes this.
  5. I live for BeBe. This is wonderful stuff.

6. Monique has great esthetique!

OlliMaus likes this.
  7. Not sure there’s a better thread for this as it was the best one I found but here goes! Violet Chachki just dropped a low key bop with Allie X:

The video gives me all the VHS future retro glam bot vibes I need, I love it:

Assassin, Mikey1701 and Jones322 like this.
  8. She hasn’t long done with Daddy Squad (who’s the producer from Monarchy) which I loved! Will check this out.

cookiedough likes this.
  9. This is a good pop song but unpopular opinion incoming…I don’t think Courtney has a very good voice. I always found it funny that her and Adore were pushed as the ‘singers’ of drag race. I don’t think either of them have particularly strong voices.

10. I always wonder if a Rugirl will ever sign with a big label and have a go at being a proper popstar. The only one I thought might was Adore way back in like 2015 but I don't think that's really on the horizon for her anymore. I feel like it's inevitable at this point considering how big the show has become - and it would be really interesting too see how the major label world treated a drag queen in this climate.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  11. It’s coming.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  12. I really want a major label to snap up national treasure Tia Kofi. She's yet to release a bad song. Outside In (Until Dawn Mix) was THE song of 2021 in my eyes and Get Better is shaping up to be the same for 2022.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  13. I could see her doing well in the UK, she does have the bops and she seems to have a good agent since she's always popping up on TV shows and stuff, so much so that my dad recognises her!

Mikey1701 likes this.
  14. Bimini stands a chance, surely?

Vasilios and Runawaywithme like this.
  15. These are both fantastic.

Timbo, Andy French and AussiePopstar like this.
  16. Ladies, it’s (almost) summertime. Time to wash your pussy twerk uncontrollably to this anthem for the ages, which is still fresh as new:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.