Drag Race T Thread: AS4/S11 *SPOILERS* | Page 223 | The Popjustice Forum

Drag Race T Thread: AS4/S11 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Oh I know that, but in a ideal world there should be a bigger gap inbetween the All Stars seasons. It's gonna get to All Stars 6 and the whole point of All Stars will be defeated.

2. VH1 won't really care about stuff like maintaining the integrity of All Stars, they'll just care about getting as many seasons out as possible while the iron is hot. Caring about the prestige of the AS format is just fan hand-wringing.

I wish Courtney would steer clear of it though, the way she's been treated by Ru is disgraceful. Can't see Vanjie making All Stars but I'd put my house on her making Season 11.

3. What way would that be?
    I'm sure they want those CBB fans tuning in.
    Having Adore with her would be nice since they were both S6 finalists.

Hoping Laganja and Max give it another go.

4. I don't trust Ru not to fuck Courtney over in a really nasty way.

5. I can't really see Courntey doing it as she doesn't need to but I guess the more exposure the better?

6. I'd be up for All Stars 4 after season 11 with the regular format and a AS2-level cast.

7. It just has to happen, doesn't it? A Shangela-esque Ru-demption.

8. Ru loves Vanjie. I'm sure she'll be back.

Kirkland likes this.
  9. How has Ru treated Courtney poorly?

10. Blocked her on Twitter. But Courtney called out Ru for problematic comments so I wouldn't call that poor treatment just really petty behavior

KYLE likes this.
  11. If Courtney goes into All Stars 4, she has to win it. She's arguably the biggest actual mainstream star to come out of the show.

Terminus likes this.
  12. I'm worried Trixie will return and unjustly steal her win too! In all seriousness, I think Courtney should win. She deserves it more than Valentina or anyone else.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  13. Valentina doesn't deserve it.

[​IMG]

Pecans, Terminus, Pink Frost and 3 others like this.
  14. I love Courtney with all my heart but we need a PoC All Stars Winner.

Kirkland likes this.
  15. Uno

Uno

Is Mayhem leaving next?

16. Reddit seems pretty convinced it’s The Vixen sending Mayhem home this week.

Uno likes this.
  17. Uno

Uno

Sounds like another epic lipsync. I'm here for it.

Blair leaves right after her, right? So she'll perhaps be in the Bottom 3 this week to set up her leaving next week, since she's been doing so well otherwise.

18. So Monique has confirmed that she makes it to Snatch Game (along with Monet)!

The rumour is that she gets eliminated in a Stand Up comedy challenge in episode 7, which will almost certainly be iconic if true.

Kuhleezi and EnsnareTheSenses like this.
  19. Do we have any tea on who is doing who for Snatch Game?

20. I hope there are lots of tears.

The Vixen being in the bottom two might make her a bit humbler... or even more aggressive.

Quoting here this message that has the latest (I think?) T:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.