Drag Race T Thread: AS4/S11 *SPOILERS* | Page 240 | The Popjustice Forum

Drag Race T Thread: AS4/S11 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. I have a feeling that, in the preview, Kameron mentioning that the other girls 'now have her on the radar' will serve a dual purpose within this episode, as it's one thing to witness a competitor claim a win, but it's another to witness her tear a lipsync to shreds.
    May 31st. It's the night where Cracker and Kameron are joint hosting a viewing party at Roscoe's, so... eek.

Jwentz, Kirkland and Felp like this.
  2. "Kill them Kameron, kill them for me."

[​IMG]

Felp, Terminus and pedroleum like this.
  3. Hope Aquaria manages to win the make over challenge next week and goes on to the finale being the only one with 3 wins and no lip-syncs.

Sanctuary, Lila, Jwentz and 2 others like this.
  4. YES. If she doesn't win the makeover, I'll be astonished. Eureka and Asia have failed too much and dropped into the bottom two. Crown Aquaria now.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  5. I hope Kameron lives up to the lip sync assassin hype, it’d be a shame if the lip syncs peaked by episode four this season.

inevitable, Felp, c_0_r_3_y and 3 others like this.
  6. If she dispatches Monet and Cracker then she must be good.

Oh, I'm here now gurls.

SuperNerd, Terminus and Joe. like this.
  7. Aren't we expecting Eureka to be in the bottom again? @HollyDunnSomething said in the other thread no one who has ever been bottom 2 twice has won

8. RJF

RJF

So do I, because it was the endless subtle-as-sledgehammer, "Oh... but maybe her talents lie elsewhere... like... lip syncing? Giggle!" posts from about two weeks into this season in the other thread that led me to the conclusion she was going to punch out people with personality before I even checked in here.

Some of y'all should be banned from the other thread next season.

9. Can we declare a moratorium on those kinds of posts right here and now for the next season please? I get it but also I get it

theelusivechanteuse, Jwentz and Joe. like this.
  10. I mean it's speculation on my part but it hasn't happened before.

11. Yeah but never has the person without the most wins not won until last season. You just never know.

12. Agreed, the subtext in the other thread always leads to the top queens far too quickly.

13. I noticed that as well as the Instagram videos showing off Kameron's lipsyncing skills to anyone that cares to press play. Maybe @HollyDunnSomething you should delete that post? I think most posters have worked out that Cracker doesn't make it into the Final Three though. You can sense a lot through the edit. Even if I didn't know, I'd know.

14. Kirkland likes this.
  15. *Gasp*

I want her to win so much.

16. the thread kinda mirrors the pit stop chats which are truly wild to witness when you know the tea.

A true highlight was Gia announcing Kennedy and Trixie as front runners while Alaska tried to cover by saying ‘Um what about Bendela who is winning every challenge?’.

17. The yellow shirt she was wearing in the damn work room the other week was vintage Versace, costing over $1000.

18. Why? I was thinking the same thing before I even knew the top 4. It's a general observation of how the crowning usually works.

Kirkland likes this.
  19. I don't know what the remaining 3 challenges are but I really hope Cracker wins one.

Andy French and Mr.Arroz like this.
  20. From what I can work out it's the "Breastworld" acting challenge, a makeover challenge and then I'm not sure what the last one before the finale will be?

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.