Drag Race T Thread: AS4/S11 *SPOILERS* | Page 275 | The Popjustice Forum

Drag Race T Thread: AS4/S11 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Does...does she get the dead butterflies on the audience?
    Sounds HORRIFIC for the people that were there!

2. What if Kameron wins.

3. She won't. Don't worry about it.

stuaw likes this.
  4. Yeah but after this season, what if she actually does.

5. I don't know! I *think* we can be safe in the assumption that it's Aquaria or Eureka.

stuaw likes this.
  6. I feel bad for all the butterflies.

And Asia.

:( all around.

7. I keep on just thinking about the butterfly thing and I'm always filled with this weird emotion. I feel so embarrassed for her.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  8. The Butterfly Effect would be the lowest point in the show's entire history, if it weren't for the transphobia.

Bangers&Bops and Jwentz like this.
  9. Asia better hope Tyra goes ahead and bombs the next Drag Con so that the Butterfly Effect isn't the show's biggest atrocity.

10. RJF

RJF

The lesson here is simple:

Don't say Miz Cracker isn't a star.

[​IMG]

11. I'm going through the old old old posts in this thread to see how this current season's spoilers came out (and thus, won't even see the page that this post is on for months, most likely) but this made me scream.

stuaw and Jwentz like this.
  12. Ddddddddd not me comparing the new workroom to Suspiria before the season even started and it derailing so spectacularly. I guess I cursed Season 10, sorry y’all!

13. RJF

RJF

Also, if Vanessa Vanjie Mateo is on Season 11 I'm already prepared to hate her surely-hyper-self-aware-by-now ass by about halfway through the season. She'll of course at least make it that far because we now seemingly can't get rid of returning queens.

14. Just think, if someone had the tuck to put Kameron in 4th place all those butterflies might still be alive.

15. Vanessa seemed to have catch phrases just fall out of her mouth in a way that Cynthia certainly didn’t. I’m cautiously excited to see more of that on my TV.

16. I’m ready for Ru and Michelle to squeal
    “Miss Vanjie
    Miss Vanjie
    Miss Vanjie...”
    Everytime she steps foot on the runway.

stuaw likes this.
  17. Don’t worry, the last two crownings already made sure it isn’t.

DrinkMyTears, Kuhleezi and Xanax like this.
  18. You fucking know the first out of Season 11 is going to break her damn pumps trying to meme herself during her exit.

Alenko, stuaw, DrinkMyTears and 23 others like this.
  19. I've decided I want tea. Hi.

[​IMG]

stuaw, DrinkMyTears, ssa and 14 others like this.
  20. BTG

BTG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.