Drag Race UK vs. The World (S2)

The international queens are running rings around all the UK queens currently.
Absolutely true, sadly. I love our UK girls but this playing field is so unlevel it's almost unfair. But they knew what they were signing up for etc etc

UK drag is different to most of the world in that it's less polished as a whole and more humour, self deprecating and a piss take based but LGD, Keta, Marina and even Hannah, Arantxia and Scarlet to a degree are hilarious so they're stomping and making more of a mark than our girls...even though Arantxia has been eliminated now.

This needed Tayce and Krystal. They're the only ones, even just looks wise, I could see even keeping up this season but I think they'll both be back on a huge global all-stars eventually.

The British queens getting eaten up on their own show yet again ergthjcggrergfhcjcfdfesfdg

brigitte-nielsen.gif

UK drag is different to most of the world in that it's less polished as a whole and more humour, self deprecating and a piss take based

I love drag queens to have less polish, I don't think that's the problem. Outside of Tia I just don't think the UK girls are particularly engaging for tv.

I can imagine some of the more high profile queens didn't want to sign on for this after a terrible first season of UK v The World.

UK drag is different to most of the world in that it's less polished as a whole and more humour, self deprecating and a piss take based

To be honest, I think that this is the way most drag was everywhere before the 7th season of RuPaul's Drag Race.

At least, that is how I knew it in Spain, Belgium and France.

I didn’t agree with that top 2! LGD’s first two looks were great, her evil queen especially was exceptional but I felt her DIY dress was lacking. Same with Keta, I adored her DIY dress but not the other two.

Tia and Marina should have been top 2. Marina’s DIY dress was STUNNING. Best of the whole night. And tia’s first two red looks were exquisite.

But LGD lip sync was great so I’ll allow it.

They/them, he/him
As a fashion girlie, I am obsessed with LGD. She is pure drag excellence. But I fear she’s going to get the Lawrence Chaney/Roxy Andrews “peaks early, goes downhill” storyline- and that terrifies me.

That said, if Tia doesn’t win this whole thing, I will be rioting in the streets. She’s everything I ever need in a drag queen. Her confessionals are unparralelled. “I’m wearing…. an above average dress” took me out.