Drag Race UK vs. The World (S2)

That elimination................

Was it that big of a "robbery"? I haven't seen her season but Keta was a bit on the soft for me the last few epsiodes. Even during the ball challenge when she was top 2 I was nearly fogeting that she was on.

Keeping someone who is checked out already is a good strategy at least from Tia?

And as always thank god for Alan Carr. Then need to let him do the snatch game walk through again with the Queens. When he did it on season 1 it worked so well.

Was it that big of a "robbery"? I haven't seen her season but Keta was a bit on the soft for me the last few epsiodes. Even during the ball challenge when she was top 2 I was nearly fogeting that she was on.

Keeping someone who is checked out already is a good strategy at least from Tia?

And as always thank god for Alan Carr. Then need to let him do the snatch game walk through again with the Queens. When he did it on season 1 it worked so well.
Not saying it was a robbery, but Gothy is not even competing at this point. Keta had a desire to show how good she is, Gothy is simply existing.

Obviously Keta was a better Queen, I think her runway look should have saved her over LGD. But she has been bottom twice and has shown a lot and hasn’t given much, I do kinda get the logic of giving Gothy one last chance. Neither were gonna win in the long run so it’s no big deal.

Also Tia being the queen I always knew she was. About time.

Not saying it was a robbery, but Gothy is not even competing at this point. Keta had a desire to show how good she is, Gothy is simply existing.
Propably a good reason to keep Gothy in the competition then? I bet the other queens would have done the same if they have the nerve to do it. Keep the weaker ones, get rid of the stronger but not the top competition.

He / Him / His
I’m not finding Tia’s front runner arc as satisfying as I’d like to, and it’s a shame because I really do love her.

Like, we’re hearing so much about how much she’s come out of herself but neither win these past two weeks have exactly felt like the sort of home runs you’d want to bolster that sort of narrative. Last week’s win felt… fine but I thought Hannah was more deserving and then this week she was a comfortable second place but more because nobody else bar Hannah showed out. Even with the runway looks, they’ve undeniably improved (!!) but it feels like they’re definitely… overpraised in the name of fitting this overall narrative.

That’s not her issue at all and I’m happy for her success, but compared to Marina and LGD’s wins in those first two weeks feeling like full on moments, I just wish this was playing out for her with performances that felt a little more impactful.

Last edited:
he/him
Winning the Snatch Game with this Anne Boleyn…

5uN37AZ.gif