Drag Race UK vs. The World (S2)

They’re in Newcastle tonight, my friend has an email offer for £5 tickets so I’m guessing it hasn’t sold too well. I was tempted to go for Scarlet, Tia and Marina but I’m glad I said no now

I saw them in Glasgow - I enjoyed it but it was a shame there was no dancers or backdrops.
The queens themselves were absolutely amazing and interacted well with the audience.
The last bit where the lipsync songs were played was good fun. All bangers.

Wish it was the full cast as well.

She/Her
They’re in Newcastle tonight, my friend has an email offer for £5 tickets so I’m guessing it hasn’t sold too well. I was tempted to go for Scarlet, Tia and Marina but I’m glad I said no now

Just checked and I have the email through too. It’s a shame it’s come to tickets being sold for £5 booking fee, but if there are any available when it gets to the day of the London show, I might consider it.

he/him
I saw them in Glasgow - I enjoyed it but it was a shame there was no dancers or backdrops.
The queens themselves were absolutely amazing and interacted well with the audience.
The last bit where the lipsync songs were played was good fun. All bangers.

Wish it was the full cast as well.
Who was missing?

Rmx

He/Him/His
The show was genuinely incredible with Marina getting an absolute insane reaction - but zero production. Not a thing. No screens, no dancers, no set, literally just some lights and even then the lights weren’t always fantastic.

Sounds like they're doing the queens a bit dirty tbh.

The show was genuinely incredible with Marina getting an absolute insane reaction - but zero production. Not a thing. No screens, no dancers, no set, literally just some lights and even then the lights weren’t always fantastic.

It’s just not popular enough for them to put money into staging.

No fault of the queens as they are amazing but if the show wasn’t so rigged it would be more popular.

he/him
Sounds like they're doing the queens a bit dirty tbh.
You could barely see Mayhem for half of her number - it did get better throughout the night but the show could have definitely used an extra light source like a screen.

IMG_3787.jpeg