Drag SOS | The Popjustice Forum

Drag SOS

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SunshineConcubine, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Has anybody been watching this on Channel 4?

The show shares more DNA with the feel-good TV of Queer Eye than Drag Race's high-stakes pageantry but the Family Gorgeous are endlessly charming, and seeing a gaggle of northern queens teetering about Dover high street in the early afternoon trying to recruit locals, or wrangling pigs on a farm outside Ipswich is great fun.

sfmartin, stuaw and Andrew.L like this.
  2. Poppy Love is an ICON in and out of drag. This stone cold bish was bawling her eyes out!

sfmartin and stuaw like this.
  3. Been loving it so far, although I haven't caught this week's episode yet. Episode one nearly had me in floods of tears.

Not sure what their contract with Channel 4 is like, but I'm going to need some of these girls on Drag Race UK ASAP.

Liquorice Black and Lill are my faves.

4. Locked tight contract with Channel 4 at the moment so no Drag Race for these girls yet!

Cheddar is a legend, she is like Sasha Velour’s type of drag done right!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Chris Lala and SunshineConcubine like this.
  5. Cheddar is great, but ... Sasha Velour is Sasha Velour’s drag done right.

RHOPJ likes this.
  6. Yeah I've caught up with all 3 episodes so far. All 3 episodes have been strong and it was good to include a guy who clearly was struggling with embracing his feminine side. Although David/Crystal on this week's one was the best so far!

sfmartin and Andrew.L like this.
  7. I went to the Royal Vauxhall tavern on Saturday and seen Cheddar for the first time who was hosting there and she was iconic. Gonna give this show a go later tonight just to watch her.

JMRGBY and stuaw like this.
  8. Cha Cha Boudoir that they used to run in Manchester was always drag perfection. I need to give this series a go.

JMRGBY likes this.
  9. Yeah I kinda cried when no-one from Alison's family turned up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.