Dragons' Den | The Popjustice Forum

Dragons' Den

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by jamieluke, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I don't think there is a thread for this already, so now we can all discuss the amazing Hilary Devey at great length.

2. Hilary = exactly what the show needs. Don't think the title has ever been more apt either.

3. Hilary is what I like to call extremely fabulous.

YOO WOOD MEHK MAH FOOT ITCH!

4. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

She was amazing. Amazing shoulders. Amazing style. Amazin.

5. As flawless as Hilary is, can we please not forget about Deborah!

6. Deborah is still my number one dragon. However she's got to work hard this season to keep up with Hilary.

Those shoulder pads were wider than the chair she was sat on.

WHERE THERE'S MUCK THERE'S LUCK!

7. Hilary is great. http://twitter.com/#!/HilaryDevey/status/96518380269473792

8. She is incredible! Love her for saying that.

9. I saw her on some Channel 4 show where she was mentoring a rubbish business owner; she had blonde hair (wig) then and was rather ace.

I believe Hilary is what the term 'television personality' was coined for. I've never come across her freight company before (and I deal with such companies a lot) but I don't actually care whether she's qualified - she is TV gold!

On the Channel 4 show she was OBSESSED with 'Sales & Marketing' and so I was delighted that she got to bang on about it on her first episode - "Marketing? GOT THAT, MOVE ON..." and that she's not TV-hardened so she was genuinely a bit affronted that the solar panel guy chose the others when she was better equipped to help. I presume he just wanted well-connected 'Southerners' as he's already doing well in the North?

Something makes me think she won't get bullied by the other dragons like James Caan...

10. The last series of Dragon's Den really suffered rating wise, but the first ep of the new series was it's best ratings EVER.

Hilary is earning her fee.

11. I was one of the people who didn't really watch this last series as it all got a bit too samey, but Hilary has really added something new, and I quite like her.

12. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I stanned hard for Deborah but not that much any more!

13. SBK

SBK

I wasn't sure I'd like Hilary, but she's amazing! I loved how she layed into the man with the cure for obesity haha!

I love Deborah too, its all about the fierce women this year.

14. Hilary might be fabulous but Deborah is the absolute queen when it comes to dropping a real bitch bomb.

15. Tanning guy's son was DELICIOUS.

Devey's den continues to impress. The other dragons can bore off, some of them barely EVER invest.

16. Hilary Devey's new word of the week: Exasipate.

17. I though Hilary was going to be rubbish, but she's fantastic. Definitely the fifth dragon they've been looking for!

Other questions:

Since when did Deborah start investing in things?
    When did Duncan completely lose the plot? I don't remember him being so oblivious to, well, everything.
    Will Evan Davis ever not look blind?

18. I haven't seen Deborah actually invest in anything in YEARS. Hillary was such a sweetheart to the polish guy.

19. Only saw bout 15 mins of Sunday's but HRH Hillary needs to buy a new jacket I think.

20. So it's not just me that thought it then!? Ohmy I thought I was going crazy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.