Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Official season 3 announcement to be made either later today or tomorrow!

2. Thank goodness. It's well-timed, because I'm over Drag Race. The idea of watching Drag Race is an exhausting one. I can't be bothered with drag queens either. I'm over the whole thing. But the fact I'm a bit excited for this means there's hope yet. I hope the trailer is a full-on heavy metal opus.

3. I was thinking about this the other day and I sas surprised they were not aiming for Halloween again.

So maybe they are?

4. Well, fuck.

5. What the actual fuck?

While RPDR airs AS4 and S11? Overdose.

constantino likes this.
  6. 2018 has, what, maybe 10-11 weeks left?

The only salve I think I could except is a weekly Meet The Monsters; one monster per week.

I'm not so bothered by that, Dragula and Drag Race Thailand are leaps and bounds ahead in quality.

Trinu 3.0 and Kirkland like this.
  7. True, but October and Halloween was such a perfect time for the show.

Ohwell, it’s gonna be great nonetheless

8. If Season 2 was HEAVY METAL then Season 3 has to be SYNTHPOP. The neon night-time colour screams the 80s. Pure Fright Night!

Tiger Suit likes this.
  9. Before then end of the first 2019 semester we'll be all dragged out, n'est-ce pas?

10. Well, disappointing. But that just gives another reason to try and survive and be 2018’s final girl in order to make it into 2019 alive.

11. Cosimo and flowersandu like this.
  12. Jesus CHRIST that's bad.

flowersandu likes this.
  13. I'm glad Kendra Iconyx got her cash. Dragula fans are fab.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018 at 8:39 AM
    flowersandu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.