Drake - HONESTLY, NEVERMIND | The Popjustice Forum

Drake - HONESTLY, NEVERMIND

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by UndercovaSista, Mar 31, 2020.

1. New song out Thursday (2/4): https://www.billboard.com/articles/...64/drake-new-single-toosie-slide-release-date

[​IMG]

His new album is reportedly coming soon:

Diet Pop! likes this.
  2. Oh god. Another 6 months of Drake songs never leaving the top 10.

tea, theelusivechanteuse, Pat and 5 others like this.
  3. The song sounds incredibly boring from the clips. I can't at him talking about making important songs and bringing up Biggie... and then dropping a lead single that was built for 12-year-old tik tok girls to bop to in quarantine.

tea, theelusivechanteuse, aux and 8 others like this.
  4. Drake comming to effortlessly dominate the charts with a mediocre song yet again? I'm shook

[​IMG]

Sprockrooster and R27 like this.
  5. Tusa remains unbothered.

6. R27

R27

The fact that a shorter Drake album could still consist of 16 songs. Imagine how tired we are. I’m sure he’ll also drop a deluxe version with a bunch more songs in its second week à la Lil Uzi.

7. I'll probably make an EP out of this and run. He's more miss than hit, but when he hits... Whew.

Ashling92, elektroxx, tea and 6 others like this.
  8. I used to count on Drake for a solid album, but now I just count on him from two or three bops per release. He's the definition of diminishing returns. The refusal to grow...

9. Up until Views I was actively excited for a Drake release. Now I literally dread them.

10. RJF

RJF

11. The fact that, at his best, he's capable of complete brilliance (the majority of his early career, the entirety of Take Care, maybe between a quarter to a half of each album since) but it's gotten to a point when I actively dread his next release.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Ashling92, tea, aux and 11 others like this.
  12. I groaned when I saw this thread.

13. April fools?!

14. The Drake song is a sorta genetically-engineered song especially for Tok Tok.
    The song is like instructions to do the choreography in TikTok, and it is even named after some TikTok influencer or something.

The song is out there so anyone can hear it... I don't think it sounds as commercial as In My Feelings or Nice for What, but sure it's gonna be #1 for the next 10 weeks if it's like TikTok endorsed from the start.

The chorus part is on YT together with the dance, it's literally instructions on how to do the TikTok dance, left foot up, right foot slide etc

15. Go raise little orphan Annie you demon!!!!!!!

16. He's making songs for infants, he said fuck the Wiggles!

17. Oh, so this is the shit song Tinashe and her brothers were dancing to on her Instagram.

18. Lock him up!!!

Verandi likes this.
  19. Same. He should just take his fortune and retire and stop torturing us.

Rose McGowan imagine how tired we are.gif

Verandi and Blond like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.