Drake - Our Loss | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Drake - Our Loss

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by UndercovaSista, Mar 31, 2020.

1. 21. 21 21 21.

godspeed likes this.
  2. That brilliant fake promo slot idea deserved a better album to be attached to.

3. The BBL Drake memes are everywhere on Tik Tok thanks to that one song from this album dd. He's getting clowned across all corners of the internet.

4. This. The marketing campaign surrounding this album has been flawless—the fake Howard Stern interview, the fake Vogue cover and What's In My Bag segment, the fake SNL performance, the fake Tiny Desk Concert, the fake Colors performance. It's a shame that it wasn't attached to a less controversial and an all-around better album.

5. I really like the album.

It's a lot better than Honestly, Nevermind and Drake doesn't sound on autopilot for a change.

Now the lyrics.......well some of them are a damn mess.

6. El ehm aye oh

Mr.Arroz, tea, Andrew and 14 others like this.
  7. Oh, so this is why no one has done a fake promo promo strategy before.

8. Honestly it's a great idea from a marketing standpoint (think Lil Nas X Satan Shoes), but Drake's a douchebag so, get him Anna!

Mr.Arroz, tea, Florencia. and 5 others like this.
  9. The grooming flop got blocked and I will fight for chief chart strategist T. A. Swoift and her swifties insanity in the name of Megan Thee Stallion !!!

sesita, PopCrushed, Mr.Arroz and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.