Dua Lipa - 3rd Album | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ashling92, Sep 26, 2022.

1. She had so many good leftovers.
    It's a shame this one wasn't included, it's one of my favorites!

poshbabyyy, Lander, Island and 3 others like this.
  2. I'd be sad if she took the entirety of 2023 off and disappeared but she has been going nonstop since fall 2019 even through the pandemic.

3. She's literally still everywhere and the Future Nostalgia era has lasted three times longer than most big pop girls', so honestly if she wants to chill and take her time with this album she absolutely deserves it.

She really knocked it out of the park with Future Nostalgia and I have every confidence that whatever she does next will be fantastic and worth the wait.

4. One of my favourite Dua songs, shame it didn't get a moment on any of the repacks.

5. Did she ever properly record any of the tour dates? I was hoping she’d released a live dvd/cd and include Studio 2054. That would be a nice stop gap before the next era officially starts.

6. Rock In Rio was properly filmed in 4K, but I believe they filmed a London date?!

7. I feel like they filmed another EU venue? Amsterdam?

8. Yeah Amsterdam was recorded. I'm sure we'll get it on Netflix or something unless the rights are tied up with TAP which I doubt.

poshbabyyy, Crisp X, Robert and 2 others like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She will not be gone entirely for a whole year - would be cute if she did a couple of features (bring back Silk City xx)

elektroxx and Ashling92 like this.
  10. More features? She's already done too many, she really needs a break.

11. The upgrade. Her socio-political album is coming, I fear.

12. Somebody get this girl a beret for Albanian Life.

Jacques, Blue6010, Hyrulian and 22 others like this.
  13. He's 38

[​IMG]

14. She's 27, she's not an ingenue. And while I'm not a big fan of his, he is fine.

15. Here for it. But it also looks like that could just be a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Mikal and superloves like this.
  16. We keep winning.

17. No 1 incoming

18. Big, Big D Energy.

Laurence, OlliMaus and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.