Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 249 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. aux

aux

Her US store said 24th of April a couple of days ago.

2. Try “bionic”

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  3. She’s doing a livestream tommorow, hopefully will adress the release date (and the tour).

Laurence and spaceship like this.
  4. Not Lily Allen doing a live on Insta and saying "I heard Dua's new album has a song that sounds like me, called Good in Bed. I also heard people are saying it's the worst track, so thanks guys!" ddd

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  5. Yeah. The release date for CD is still April 3

6. Hopefully it's only the boxset because the Ultimate Bundle still has the original release date. The vinyl I ordered still has the original release date too.

7. Where did you order it from? Her UK store?

8. Island

Island Staff Member

Ddd she lurks on here doesn't she.

9. Hi Lily, glad you're still lurking!

10. Quoting because it feels like everyone missed this, but it might explain the new date. So I’m guessing stores will receive an initial shipment for its original release date and production will resume sometime in June. Luckily for Dua, her numbers are probably more streaming based, so this shouldn’t affect her much.

Sunny B, poshbabyyy, Bobbyrae and 6 others like this.
  11. From the Warner Music Store but I still haven't received any shipping/delivery email.

Thu Ra Aung Kyaw likes this.
  12. RMK

RMK

Scream. If they officially moved the album the date it leaks.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. RMK

RMK

The album is good. I definitely think a lot of these songs seem more like growers than the singles we got preceding the album. Cool is my immediate standout.

Also, Hallucinate. That "ma-ma-mind" gave me Gaga vibes, and then there was a lyric about dancing in the dark (dd).

LGStan93 likes this.
  14. Y’all with all these dates.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. Does Break my Heart really sample INXS? Had to listen twice cos the first time I didn't hear anything, second time I heard a light resemblance but if it's a sample, it's very very very subtle.

16. Q&A tomorrow. This is the kind of promo we ordered!

Crisp X, Jersey, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  17. I really wanted to wait until the official release, but I just couldn't - what kind of legendary track is Hallucinate? Who gave her the right? What a tightly executed concept for the whole album bar the last two songs, such a breath of fresh air having this clear idea of the kind of album it wants to be and sound like. Physical is still my favourite track, but it will probably be my song of the year, so it's not even fair to the other (fantastic) girls. I am so, so happy with this.

18. I’m glad people are loving the album. I’ll wait a couple more weeks till it drops. So excited!

poshbabyyy and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.