Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 482 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Both Madonna and Kylie are legends, girls, both of which Dula Peep probably stan as a true Lover of Music herself! Music, not the streams!

Andy French, Grins and lushLuck like this.
  2. Ultimately the point is that Madonna is a near-global artist, whereas Kylie's success is more regionally exclusive, and there's no getting around that.

3. I can't believe this is a fight y'all are having

4. As long as whoever the feature artist is helps Dua to get a cute placement on New Music Friday, I'll be happy.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. RJF

RJF

Maybe not, but I don't think it would be as dire that. Of course the features played into the streams (Anitta especially since it's basically just a remix) but "Medellín" gets a natural boost from simply being a lead single, as you see from literally everyone in music. It's not like it would be languishing at 10M streams without him.
    I mean sis, the fact we're fighting over crumbs here goes without saying much to your gleeful disdain of Madonna being dusty and irrelevant, but we can still discuss the difference. But the initial post that prompted me wading in was deeply selective with the facts. How we've ended up here, well... y'all know I get lockjaw when I start something.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  6. So I just saw that the Pussycat Dolls have re-rescheduled their tour from October to May 2021... so I wonder when they’ll push Dua’s tour back to next summer?

7. Where is the fight? Is It not a discussion forum?

8. Is this not the Dua Lipa thread

9. And Madonna is going to be featured. It's a conversation, not everything is a fight.

10. Yet you try your hardest each time! Beep boop!

11. Luc

Luc

A Warner Music France representative apparently confirmed a Future Nostalgia re-issue coming this november!

Stay tuned!

12. Kylie Ann is better off recreating Light Years for the third time anyway.

Island likes this.
  13. I never fight. Beep boop.

14. Kylie vs Madonna? The Nostalgia right now is real. That was a fun catch up ddd

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Can't fight where you can't compete!

Verandi and nikkysan like this.

16. Fuck this slaps.

Verandi, OlliMaus, Inky and 22 others like this.
  17. Yeah exactly.
    I was only highlighting how well Dancing had done and could only really compare to God control as it was also a solo effort and was released the week before the album.
    In no way was I insinuating that Kylie was the bigger streaming star.

18. Just enough time for her to decide the 15 new tracks she’s putting on it... right guys???????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.