Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 488 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Her boyfriend stories.

2. Hallucinate's chorus screams summer banger. I can just hear it playing all over European airwaves for the next few months. Ms Lipa's domination, when will it end?

3. Luc

Luc

Can't wait for the Hallucinate homemade sex tape music video with her boyfriend!

poshbabyyy, Laurence and QueenB like this.
  4. I enjoy Hallucinate but I don't see the GP making it a hit. I guess we'll see.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  5. RMK

RMK

'Hallucinate' may be the first misstep. It's bound to perform decently, but 'Levitating' has had the best reception.

Why are we making stale claims about Madonna's presence on a remix? She isn't going to send the song up the charts, but Dua isn't reliant on other acts to get far either. And if anything, nostalgia is something to market. There's no denying Madonna could fall right in line with that sound. If there is some sort of commercial gain from this remix, she might pull more than some of the other acts mentioned.

It's also my understanding, we aren't entirely sure which song she'll end up on. The re-release could be bringing a few collaborations, as we know 'If It Ain't Me' will most likely end up there.

6. The fact that we can't even be upset over the whole Levitate clownery because Hallucinate is just as perfect...she's unbeatable.

7. SMG

SMG

Yeah, the fact that Hallucinate being a single has been met with tepid reception just highlights how good the album is.

Eskapism likes this.
  8. And yet...here people are getting upset.

Confused cause Hallucinate seemed like general favourite when the album dropped.

9. I'm immune to seeing all such foolishness. Ignore list exposed, etc.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Hallucinate is an album highlight but as a single it... treads quite similar ground to Physical, I think Cool would have been better. Perched for another serve of a video though!!

11. Hallucinate needs the BBC remix released for that...Vangelis quality.

12. Well then... I guess we'll simply have an 8 single run for this album where they all go platinum.

[​IMG]

13. Dua Lipa releases a gay anthem as a single, the gays are mad. What kind of hell are we living in?

Macanudo, relby, jawow_ and 5 others like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Thats not what's really happening though and you know that. Stop stirring for once.

15. I love being right xx

16. The last few pages are people claiming is not a hit etc etc. It's a perfect single choice.

Macanudo likes this.
  17. Imagine having to decide between Levitating and Hallucinate for single number... FOUR though? Like... not everybody has that. I can't. I'm shaking. Sweat beads on my forehead. Warmth blooms in my gooch. Elder Buckhaven rests an aged hand on my shoulder, fingers cold on my flesh. It is time he says. I am ready.

18. Dua should give us the visual album we deserve!

And yay for Hallucinate!!

spaceship likes this.
  19. Wouldn't be the first time.
    [​IMG]

20. RMK

RMK

You can claim something on the album has more hit potential. No ones mad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.