Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 490 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Huh. This isn’t a bad choice at all, just totally unexpected.

So, are we still getting Levitating later this year?

Stopremix likes this.
  2. I doubt there will only be a month between singles. If they're committing to Hallucinate then I wouldn't expect another single till September at the earliest.

BrokenHearts likes this.
  3. Yes sis let her know!!!

4. I'm happy with whatever the single choices are. All songs are bona fide BOPS™ (minus the last 2 songs, which are honestly guilty pleasures of mine).

lushLuck likes this.
  5. A four single deep major pop campaign with no collabs...the absolute power that has.

6. TMI

TMI

Do we know if Hallucinate will have a single mix treatment ?

7. How can they make it any more perfect?

poshbabyyy, Macanudo, QueenB and 6 others like this.
  8. For the re-release I hope they keep the current last 2 tracks at the end if the ones added are all uptempo. I like how they are placed currently so I can decide if I’m in the mood for them or not.

9. Where are people mad? Is it not a discussion forum?

10. Replying to a post where the word "mad" is used in an ironic way after twenty four hours, to make a point. Beep boop.

11. Replying to a post where the word “fight" is used in an ironic way after some hours, to make a point. Beep boop beepity boopity.

FridayNight, LTG, BTG and 8 others like this.
  13. You won. Back on topic please.

14. Pharrell's work on Sweetener <3

15. I-

[​IMG]

16. Future Nostalgia becomes the first female album to sold more than one million copies this year.

17. Whew, that was for the folks that went to Popjustice school!

Island likes this.
  18. Honestly at this point just release the whole album as singles (apart from the last 2) and I’ll be happy.

slaybellz and antichristwizard like this.
  19. Actually no, Levitating and Cool should be the next singles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.