Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 499 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I liked it. Well done Dua!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. “Plateado” was renamed to “Un Dia” and is coming out on July 24th.

bimbo, QueenB, FridayNight and 3 others like this.

3. It's the snippet we already heard. One Day means Un Dia.

It's produced by Tainy.

4. Keep it.

5. I’d be a little sad if she ditched the black/blonde look during the Future Nostalgia cycle - it’s a whole vibe and I’m here for it

lushLuck and MmmDani like this.
  6. Meanwhile, Hallucinate's got a banner on EU Spotify.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 15.26.07.png

7. RJF

RJF

Is that TASTE I spy in your Recently Played?

8. Now come on sis, you saw my Madge ballot.

[​IMG]

9. Her label / team remain flawless at pushing her. She’s surrounded herself by a really solid group of people and I’m thrilled about the potential that provides.

Push likes this.
  10. Queen stays winning.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  11. Having a quick look around at how Hallucinate is doing In the UK - it’s playlisted on Capital and Kiss, Radio 2 have added it to their B List for next week and I imagine Radio 1 will also add it for next week. It’s just outside the top 100 on Apple Music and not in the Top 200 on Spotify. It’s not on any major U.K. Spotify playlists. It’s in the iTunes to 40.

I’m fascinated to see if Watermelon Sugar was a fluke post album hit, or if these will become more regular with bigger artists in the future. I guess it primarily depends on whether Spotify decide to playlist it.

strictmachine79, elektroxx and Robert like this.
  12. And also TikTok.

13. Yeah, it's on the Radio 1 C list from Friday.

strictmachine79 and elektroxx like this.
  14. Break My Heart is finally getting played on the work radio station.

MmmDani, Laurence, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  15. Dark haired Dua is BACK!

That being said, the blonde/brunette combo really grew on me and I’m sure will become an iconic part of pop culture. Hopefully she brings it back for the tour next winter summer!

slaybellz, Robert, Crisp X and 12 others like this.
  16. Aw, I was really liking the blonde/brunette, the way she styled it felt distinctive. Oh well

17. I think the blonde was slowly killing her hair, but I’m sure she’ll be experimenting again soon. Either way she’s so gorgeous she can pull anything off.

18. The blonde hair served pop diva more, but she looks gorgeous either way.

spaceship likes this.
  19. Damn, I was here for an era long consistent style. The return to Black could’ve been a nice signifier of when the next era was coming

ohjimmy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.