Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 544 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I'm GAGGED. Speechless.

2. I can't wait for Good In Bed feat. Lily Allen!

No, but this is all so spectacular. Truly the stuff conjured from preposterous fan-fiction, and to come from Dua, who is such a superfan of all our pop divas herself, is just wonderful.

OlliMaus, GimmeWork, Mvnl and 13 others like this.
  3. So let me get this: Madonna leaked an album, we thought Madonna shared a fake cover and it turned out to be Dua Lipa doing gay Super Smash Bros.

It’s all too iconic.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  4. I'd be here for this, but then I'd be disappointed that it wasn't the single mix.
    I hope not. I don't think that albums that utilize a continuous mix work in the streaming era.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Grins, RUNAWAY, FridayNight and 3 others like this.
  5. Madonna’s Instagram presence being so insane that we all thought she was being weird again fffff. I can’t with this year.

6. Madonna taking a week to acknowledge the remix and leaking the remix album info instead is classic Madonna.

7. Gwen posted about it on social media with the hashtag #physical.

I can’t believe this is happening. It’s literally everything I’ve ever wanted

8. I have no idea what a Physical remix by Mark featuring Gwen might sound like. Both exciting and terrifying.

9. Madonna on the group chat: “What do you mean you said share at 20:00? I thought you said share at 2”. *licks grills*

10. The way Britney and Dua followed each other and both posted that Toxic / Physical remix and we probably would’ve gotten a collab if not for the whole ongoing conservatorship fiasco. Yeah, it hurts.

Blue6010, GimmeWork, Jersey and 10 others like this.
  11. This is a wee bit overwhelming, eh?

RainOnFire likes this.
  12. I didn’t see if it’s been discussed, but is this also acting as the deluxe? Dua mentions “all Future Nostalgia tracks and then some” in her Instagram post.

MmmDani, P'NutButter, andru and 3 others like this.
  13. What an amazing album campaign!

andru and elektroxx like this.
  14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

As you wish!

16. I can already hear how Gwen will sound on Physical in my head and it’s absolutely terrible but I am still so excited.

Put your fans up little LAMBsters!

17. Levitating snatching the single push out of Hallucinate's hands? Physical remix featuring the legendary Gwen Stefani? It's my gay fantasy and I live here

[​IMG]

18. True Gwen fans know to have their expectations low on this track teebs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.