Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 545 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I’m praying If It Ain’t Me made the re-release cut. This is all very exciting!

2. I was thinking the same. My money is that Britney was imagined for Physical.

MmmDani, blaze_dave and Hyrulian like this.
  3. RMK

RMK

People are speculating it’s Normani cut-off in the corner of the image posted. Seems likely!

Mvnl, MmmDani and Bobbyrae like this.
  4. This album will mark history and we will remember how it started the new decade. This is all insane, to see the start of Dua's carreer and a few years later she is achieving all of this, it's mindblowing.

Thu Ra Aung Kyaw likes this.
  5. I can't help but think Gwen would've been a better fit for Pretty Please, but I'm still looking forward to what Mark does to Physical.

Floppie, GimmeWork and handhugs like this.
  6. But does it though?

7. The plot twist if Normani, whose current career is being on magazine covers, is going to actually release music and not be on the cover.

8. I'm just hoping that the new "Physical" mix is better than the Hwa Sa version, which is a pretty low bar to clear.

MmmDani and Grins like this.
  9. I love how she further committed to the concept of Future Nostalgia by bringing our favourite pop legends into a modern soundscape. Her respect and homage for pop music history is just so great to see as a pop fan.

10. Gwen on Cool actually would’ve been kind of iconic

11. This. So commited to nostalgia and being the future of pop. She has a seriously good vision.

An Insider likes this.
  12. Something something algorithm would confuse the two songs, but it would’ve slayed anyway!

Gwen is honestly a strange choice for Physical, which sort of fits Madonna more. She fits more on Love Again and Boys Will Be Boys. But hey, as what was mentioned, a non-Blake single — we’ll take what we can!

13. I dont need remixes I just want the originals ddd

Kyliéyoncé likes this.
  14. Luck for you, those aren’t going anywhere.

15. I mean with the features, they're perfect as it is so I dont know how the remixes will sound.

17. Gwen escaping from the Barn to throw some vocals on Physical?

18. I just heard from a trusted source that Gwen had a stipulation for her involvement, and it sounds like Blake is going to also be on a track, and it's most likely Break My Heart.

Butterfly, Lapras and lushLuck like this.
  19. Ew noo. i was referring to the idea of having Blake Shelton on BMH

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  20. I cannot tell if you're joking but oh my god, I hope you're joking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.