Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 546 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Honestly never heard much Britney on this album, but in an ideal, alternate world she’s on the title track.

Anyway, back in the real world, this is truly some sort of fanfic brought to life, and of course it’s Dua doing it. She really is the A-student who asks about extra credit.

relby, RainOnFire, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  2. Now let’s just hope the remixes are as amazing as the originals. Pretty please!

Ashling92 likes this.
  3. Since it’s called Club and I don’t know clubs that have breaks between songs I also strongly hope they are one big mix but mixed so good that each song feels complete by itself too.

OlliMaus, Adora Day, MmmDani and 2 others like this.
  4. The way y'all are just ignoring "PHYSICAL FT. GWEN STEFANI REMIXED BY MARK RONSON" in the official announcement on Instagram...

5. I had to check whether you had all managed to run up 546 pages on this overnight. She really is the gift that keeps on giving

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  6. Planet Earth, 2020 - Super Dua came to save the human race from their own mistakes.

FridayNight, RUNAWAY, QueenB and 4 others like this.
  7. Gwen involved in something iconic again? I NEVER thought I'd live to see the day. We need Fergie and Nelly to complete the trifecta of 2006 pop girls, with Confessions era Madonna as their Mother.

8. I think the poster was talking more about whether or not Blake is going to be on Break My Heart.

Cowboystyle, xOJakeXo, LPMA and 4 others like this.
  9. Why would you put this out into the universe.

10. She's hammer and sickle above the other pop girls, teebs!

munro likes this.
  11. I honestly thought Madonna just randomly collated that photo on her phone, accidentally adding Gwen and Mark, but it all makes sense now, I’m so here for this. This campaign has been such a treat.

MmmDani and etienne like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

13. SCREAMING. This is so apt.

5 pages to catch up... Did she post something messy or?
    *sees thread title update*
    I am excited

14. For some reason I read it as Gwen and Blake together and was confused why we were ignoring that we know Gwen isn’t on Break My Heart. Apologies!

We stan Blake My Heart!

15. So I woke up scared this morning having dreamt that the world was ending. Luckily it was just a projection of the fear that every other pop act feels right now as Dua is about to release the greatest pop release that ever was.

elektroxx and WoW73 like this.
  16. This is so exciting my God.

I've been wanting a slow(er)-jam version of "Pretty Please" (like with The Roots or something) since it came out. Manifesting it.

Push likes this.
  17. God she really is a dom top. Stomp on my neck, Dua.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.