Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 551 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Gwen as in Stefani???? HERE FOR IT ALL

lushLuck, SlowGinFizzzz and Lapras like this.
  3. This is... too much. I'm overwhelmed.

[​IMG]

4. At this point 95% of this thread is unconfirmed stan fever dream!

slaybellz, FridayNight, Conan and 7 others like this.
  6. Obsessed with these comments on Madonna’s post C9BBAFED-4020-4EF5-9DDA-415EC1F715B6.jpeg

7. The remix I've heard isn't by Blessed Madonna so there could be various remixers involved just that BM oversaw and mixed the lot.

OlliMaus, Pat, nikkysan and 19 others like this.
  8. Let me feed into the rumour mill some more: Romy of the xx & Paul Woolford / Special Request (who already remixed Hallucinate) might be on this too. This album sounds like the archives of La.Ga.Sta or Hard Candy Music (RIP) during the bloghouse heydays.

9. People know La.Ga.Sta outside Greece?

dewzero likes this.
  10. She’s recruiting everyone that worked on Electricity

Tracy Jacks and dewzero like this.
  11. But the confirmed 5% alone of Madonna, Missy, Blessed Madonna, Mark Ronson and Gwen on a remix album is still pretty overwhelming!

12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Truly. But also: I can imagine telling other acts about this line-up might have made them more likely to want to be part of it?

13. The fact that we could easily get feat. DaBaby or feat. Bazzi and we're getting this
    We have decided to do clever A&R

14. It was my go-to for music recs and freebies for the longest time! That and Hype Machine ddd

Vasilios likes this.
  15. There is a rumour about Janet being on Don't Start Now, which is another dream. There is nothing impossible for this era.

16. Janet was stanning Dua earlier this year, but has Dua cited her as a reference? I can’t recall...

Sprockrooster, elektroxx and MmmDani like this.
  17. How did this happen? Did her label just call up these stars and were like "wanna be on this album?" and they all said yes? If so, labels need to that more!

18. I think her having some of the biggest singles this year helped get people on board.

19. Well we know Kylie has recently learned how to use Logic on her computer. I'm kidding, maybe.

Push and elektroxx like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.