Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 560 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. If this is actually legit Dua should be awarded a Dame hood for services to gays everywhere.

2. Jacques Lu Cont White Duke Mix?!

WHEW! Guess that settles it for tonight: a trip through memory lane.

3. That looks way more legit than other tracklists, purely because of the Jacques Lu Cont/Thin White Duke/Les Rhythmes Digitales alter egos of Stuart Price all involved. (ALMA though...)

Let's stan:

achilles, eddy2375, sesita and 5 others like this.
  4. Berlin Summer, oh the memories.

Lapras and eatyourself like this.
  5. They keep putting Kylie on Hallucinate. It's what all of us want, so keep putting it out to the universe and it will become real.

6. Why do y’all keep posting the obviously fake track list with Charli XCX on Boys Will Be Boys?

[​IMG]

7. The prospect of new Normani music is exciting enough just by itself.

The prospect of that new music being a feature on a Dua Lipa song is too good to handle.

8. If it ain’t me is already out there.

9. Wake me up when September ends Club Future Nostalgia drops.

lushLuck likes this.
  10. Dua should replace Normani with Doja Cat on If It Ain't Me at this point. It would give her a better chance of another hit in the US and it would sound cute with a rapped bridge.

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I've been thinking about why Kylie would be represented by the horse in that collage and the fact she starred in Neighbours sprung to mind and now I'm utterly convinced xxx

12. There's something suspect about that last track list. I don't know what to believe. WHY can't she give us the official one already.

13. The fake tracklists should be blurry photos of a PC screen to make it truly 2000s Future Nostalgic.

14. Maybe that it's fan made?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  15. ?

Mr Blonde and Sprockrooster like this.
  16. Saw this on Twitter, not sure if it's real?
    [​IMG]

17. This is definitely fake, there’s no way Dua has the power to book Lisa Scott Lee.

18. Finally some tea

19. This tracklist has me howling. Serve me that Lady Marmelade 2.0

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Horses neigh ffff I'll let myself out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.