Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 561 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Replacing Normani with Emmy winner Ally Brooke? When it’s right, it’s right.

2. Break My Heart (folklore remix) feat. Bon Iver. I died.

Mr.Arroz, ohaimanabu, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  3. Sam

Sam

John.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Nothing to see here!!

[​IMG]

5. Don't her an Rita have some long standing family beef or something?

6. Sam

Sam

I’m actually really excited for the re-release.

Future Nostalgia is up there as one of my all time favourites, but I rarely find myself returning to it.

8. Island

Island Staff Member

I genuinely do want that Hallucinate-Lately mashup.

poshbabyyy, Crisp X, MB and 2 others like this.
  9. Love that this album is now one post away from 'release Holly Valance on vinyl' in the space of a day. Good old gays.

10. I was about to make a similar one but I guess I’m too late now. Kii

MmmDani likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

joe_alouder, Bslg17, Dijah. and 24 others like this.
  12. The Blessed Madonna recently remixed Between The Lines by Robyn. Robyn once sang a Björk song in an award show. Björk is from Iceland. Iceland has ponies. Ponies are horses.

Dua Lipa ft. Robyn confirmed.

13. I'm convinced

Mvnl, HolyWater, sesita and 8 others like this.
  14. Robyn on Love Again or Cool would be too much for me to take. It would just be pop perfection

D.Jay and relby like this.
  15. But we need the Good In Bed remix to sound less like Lily Allen dddd.

Mvnl, Bobbyrae, relby and 3 others like this.
  16. So, wich time the single with Madonna & Missy Elliott is hitting or systems?

17. Not for 7 more days.

HolyWater, Grins, MmmDani and 2 others like this.
  18. From Daily Star:
    A source told Daily Star Online: "The track is set to be on the Wonder Woman 2 soundtrack as well as Dua's remixed album - it's the ultimate all female collaboration.

"Dua filmed the remix video in June over a few days. Madonna wasn't available to take part initially despite filming being over multiple dates and locations but then plans changed and an extra shoot was added. In the end M was able to film something but it wasn't at the same time as Dua."

The source added: "Dua looks amazing, she's rocking red hair and her boyfriend Anwar Hadid is in the video."

Daily Star isn’t always the most trustworthy source but there was indeed a rumor about the remix being featured on Wonder Woman 2 soundtrack.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  19. I really hope this is true. It'd be a big push for the song. Considering she had done several soundtracks before (Alita, Fifty Shades Freed, etc.) this isn't out of possiblity right? I know it doesn't work that way but let me reach a bit

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    MmmDani and Grins like this.
  20. The film is set in 1984 so I could totally imagine it fitting on the soundtrack, especially with Madonna on the remix.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.