Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 574 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Hammering the album mix in anticipation of this. I really hope Madonna is in the video somehow.

2. They got me with the time. I’m usually so good but thought it was 12am. This disappointment at 5:30am isn’t it. Oh well going to play the album in the meantime and use this as motivation to get through work.

3. How do we know this? Have I missed something?

4. I would hope Madonna is in the video and that’s why they’re releasing the video first before the song tomorrow? The hype of Madonna and Missy being in the video is enough.

5. I’m pretty sure we had insiders saying that she managed to record a part for the video?

6. I have info that that was fake news. We'll have to wait, but it seems she is not on it.

DangerousHun likes this.
  7. There was that report just last week that an extra shoot was arranged so M could film something unless it was no good in the end. The meltdowns when M turns out to be animated!

MmmDani, WoW73, Grins and 1 other person like this.
  8. [​IMG]

cabirian, B.A.D. and The Holy Spearit like this.
  9. I love that it feels like pop has gone back to having moments. Cardi B and Meg last week, and Dua and the gals this week? We're eating good.

10. Brigitte Nielsen <3

11. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Make Madonna an animated martian friend for Dua a la Lizzie McGuire’s illustrated alter ego, you cowards.

12. I assumed this for post was for the video, but maybe not.

MmmDani and mpl like this.
  13. This was the Eurovision backstage though.

14. I'd be fine with a sequel to this

[​IMG]

15. 2 hours girls.
    40ºC.
    Remember to stay hydrated while waiting.

[​IMG]

16. 'Hallucinate' trying to get streams tomorrow
    [​IMG]

17. I’m less worried about M’s part being animated and more concerned about her verse being vocodered to hell, or worse, pasted in like Nicki’s in Say So.

18. I don't know about the image, but I do suspect her choice of Dusty number was to throw us off the track, as to hashtag Dusty and with the song Goin' Back would be too obvious.

19. Luc

Luc

Unpopular opinion, but I hope that the eye patch look is not the one they went for M in the video. I mean Madame X's page is now turned, no?

20. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.