Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 625 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. If we don't, I'll be really mad. I desperately need a good quality final version of Love Is Religion!

2. I think we will, It looks like the cover of the remix album its cropped, like there's another album cover right next to it.

MmmDani likes this.
  3. The more I think about it, the more I think that "Electricity" should've been the DL1 track that made it onto this project—on paper, it would fit the vibe better and The Blessed Madonna has already previously remixed it. Yes, it's not a Dua track per se, as she is only the featured vocalist, but still.

papatrick, Lately, Dijah. and 13 others like this.
  4. Are we getting the Physical remix tonight?

5. I don't think so

6. Really interested to hear the remixed versions of Love Is Religion & That Kind Of Woman.... like others have said, I hope we'll get the originals on an eventual Side B release (along with If It Ain't Me & Jealousy!!).

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  7. Do you guys know the name of the cute male model (not Anwar) in the Levitating video?

8. This one?

poshbabyyy and sesita like this.
  9. Yes! Thank you!

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

All these looks!!! The EMA performance still gags me every single time.

11. A promo run. Dua really went and said "we'll never be able to do promo properly again so let me do it the right way one last time." A visionary.

Lately, Hyrulian, Dijah. and 15 others like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

Are people really talking about being annoyed if we don’t get a third full length project from this era?

13. We can't have enough of this flawless era and don't want it to end

14. Lemme take a sec to plug a modern classic remix album

15. Not the Blackpink collab being chucked on here in its original form ddd. I think the track deserved a makeover. Other than that this is a stellar list of DJs and samples.

16. It's not original, it says it contains a Herb Albert sample.
    And BLACKPINK fans will lap this up, it's smart.

17. people say that traditional promo doesn’t matter anymore, but Don’t Start Now wouldn’t have been what it was without this hustle. Let this be a lesson to the girls!

18. They lap How You Like This Up so standards may not be high anymore anyway.

19. Radio One now playing Levitating Remix, as a brand new entry at #39 on the Charts Show!!!

Madonna and Missy not credited, though

poshbabyyy and MmmDani like this.
  20. The Blessed Madonna has posted each collaborator on her Instagram stories with cute blurbs about each of them. As someone who’s been following her career since 2013, I’m elated that she got to be a part of such a huge project.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.