Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 662 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Club Future Nostalgia as a whole is amazing - an experience from end to end. Personally, I didn’t love every remix but appreciate the whole mix-tape vibe.

HOWEVER, hearing some of these remixes in their own un-mixed glory are superb - Love Again, Hallucinate, Physical - are all elevated in their remix form and I feel lucky that we have an artist that would curate such a perfect collection of alternate versions of already perfect tracks.

Love Is Religion is the outlier for me - what a TUNE which in it’s original form is pretty boring.

As as for Levitating - I’d kill for some of my other fave artists to record alternate versions of their songs with massive features.

In short - Dua Fucking Lipa.

VertigoStick, fistcity, Sam and 21 others like this.
  2. I played with the tracklist because as a Spotify user, I have to deal with all of Club Future Nostalgia being uploaded as individual tracks. It's based off the continuous mix version of Club Future Nostalgia, but with a couple of other remixes thrown in to make up for the exclusion of "Break My Heart / Cosmic Girl" and "Kiss & Make Up." And I think that I like how my playlist plays. "Future Nostalgia (Joe Goddard Remix)" is the perfect opener and "Break My Heart (Moodymann Remix)" is the perfect closer.

[​IMG]

3. Levitating is being used for NFL promos in the US. Smash incoming.

4. Dula Peep for the virtual Super Bowl Halftime 2021 confirmed!

[​IMG]

fistcity, soratami, Alenko and 9 others like this.
  5. One Kiss smashing while Electricity was ignored annoys me to this very day.

6. Not Spotify wrecking my scrobbles again... What’s wrong with packaging this as an album??

7. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded them uploading the tracks onto Spotify individually if they'd bothered to give each track their own cover art.

8. That Kind of Woman and Love is Religion could be songs from a new album with this production as the original one and I wouldn't be mad. They are fire.

9. That Kind of Woman remix is stunning.

10. I love this much more than the continuous mix. Are either getting physical releases, or both?

Bleu Noir likes this.
  11. Hallucinate Mr Fingers Deep Stripped Remix sent me places!

12. The Spotify organization of this is an absolute nightmare. Let me throw these on my Dua playlist STAT!

13. Since I haven’t seen anyone post this yet.

Why does it feel like they are burying the remixes because of the bad stan response? Dua hasn’t even acknowledged the full remixes on social media yet.

elektroxx likes this.
  14. Can't believe I slept on Love Is Religion with The Blessed Madonna... Phewwweeee

tenor (2).gif

15. Love Again (Horse Meat Disco Remix) is the one for me.

FridayNight, D.Jay, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  16. I've made my own playlist too!

Imagine going to a club FN night playing only these.
    Crying.

fistcity, Sam, FridayNight and 10 others like this.
  17. The Kaytranada mix is so GOOD. I need him to work with more pop girls.

fistcity, RMK, aaronhansome and 8 others like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dua has at least 11 11s

fistcity, Sam, FridayNight and 13 others like this.
  19. Why are they listed as separate singles? Why is literally half the tracklist missing? Why?

poshbabyyy and spaceship like this.
  20. It's so weird not hearing the Percolator sample in this version of the Pretty Please remix dd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.