Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 667 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Still the best single cover.

2. Dua sis, how can I get one of these??

3. Can’t deal with all this chumming up for a lousy Grammy in 2020. Artists keep moaning about the industry yet try their hardest to get this recognition.

4. Not this serving shelved Live Nation VIP gift.

FridayNight, luluthecat, mpl and 2 others like this.
  5. She just doesn’t get tired of serving

mpl, MmmDani and lushLuck like this.
  6. The irony of it coming from her, but a bops a bop.

7. We need Levitating going with full single treatment. Performances, etc.

QueenB and joeee like this.
  8. I want to press play but I can't. Feeling v triggered by Corden in the thumbnail. Can't afford the therapy.

9. I was just reminded of this line I heard a few days ago in an episode of Superstore and ddd "Now I'm stuck shopping for this woman who gave me no other indication for her body-type other than 'James Corden in Cats'!"

Laurence, lushLuck and Mikal like this.
  10. The fact that she already has songs in her catalogue that can be re-worked into a glamorous, Hollywood-esque health message / sign of the times, is testament to her growing star power.

mpl likes this.
  11. They should have conveniently forgotten to add Good in Bed to this package.

QueenB likes this.
  12. I hate parody songs.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Can someone explain to me why there are two versions of this album on iTunes? I am confused.

14. Is one the clean version?

15. One is "DJ Mix" version where all the runtimes are 2-3 minutes?

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh you're talking about Club Future Nostalgia. There's a mixed version that segues all tracks, and then there's one we got recently with just the full mixes.

elektroxx and dewzero like this.
  17. I assume the latter is the one I want to purchase...

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It completely depends what you're looking for. The first works better as a whole and is basically a one hour club mix. The latter gives you the mixes, which definitely works better on shuffle

19. Weirdly the tracklistings are different? Kiss and Make up is only on the DJ Mix one??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.