Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 697 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I need, need to see her do Love Is Religion and That Kind Of Woman performances don't let me down sis!!!1

2. That can be the 7th. Cool needs its moment.

3. "Levitating" remix isn't on the album for US Spotify. or am I missing something?

4. Love Again finally getting the recognition it deserves. I would kill for "Dua Lipa - Love Again (Live in LA, 2020)".

OlliMaus, spaceship, RUNAWAY and 12 others like this.
  5. Love Again could have been a great single, in my opinion. A very underrated track.

spaceship, RUNAWAY, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  6. Love Again is her joint best song. A rich groove. It's spectacular.

I kind of don't even care if it's not a single. It deserves to smash, but I'm also OK with this living on as a lesser-known classic deep cut. I couldn't deal with the locals letting it flop anyway.

7. It's on mine?

8. WAIT THAT'S ANGELE
    THATT IS THE FRENCH TRACK!
    YAS

9. You've heard it?

10. No just that people noticed FN is getting a french rerelease soon with a bonus track and it's probably this.

11. It's gone, what was it?

12. I can’t even tweet about it, is team Dua that good?

Laurence, Bobbyrae and sesita like this.
  13. Twitter is down

MmmDani, Laurence, Bobbyrae and 2 others like this.
  14. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

15. Taking down Twitter...when will your faves!!

16. And she shot COVID too? Multitasking queen!
    [​IMG]

18. Only The S*n would be able to come up with such a non event story. You can see that the crew are wearing masks and it’s likely that everyone working on the set has been tested, anyway.

More importantly, do we know what she’s filming for? Is it actually a video?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.