Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia | Page 699 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. It's confirmed. She will never stop serving!

QueenB, mattieh and lushLuck like this.
  2. Surely, she's doing the EMAs?

B.A.D. likes this.
  3. I'd be fine with them re-airing this masterpiece:

4. Levitating up to 16 in the UK midweek.

Alenko, Neon Green, Conor and 27 others like this.
  5. Her look on the set of the video with Angele is inspired by Ciara 1,2 Step look. The 2000’s keeps winning.

tea, elektroxx, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  6. It’s gonna smash isn’t it

7. Love Again is being played on Europe, specially getting heavy airplay in Germany and Greece. I think it will be a single at some point, with the Netflix episode coming soon.

8. Where do we see the German airplay chart? It's not top 200 on Spotify there so... I'd be surprised.

Ah, found it - it's not in the airplay 100. Hallucinate is her only current entry at #8.

Lately likes this.
  9. It’s not on the Airplay Chart but it’s getting a good amount of plays and it’s just starting, almost the same plays as Levitating, so I don’t know what it’s the next single there.

https://onlineradiobox.com/track/1225003190317058578/

10. Levitating is now top 15 in the midweeks.

Alenko, Neon Green, MmmDani and 16 others like this.
  11. Queen of posting whatever she could find in her camera poll

12. How does the U.K. chart decide when to credit guest artists? I’ve noticed that in last week’s chart Levitating was only credited to Dua, despite the DaBaby version being higher on streaming and iTunes.

Mikal likes this.
  13. New song coming out this week according to Mr. S.

[​IMG]

Bobbyrae, elektroxx and B.A.D. like this.
  14. Miley cleaned her IG bio, I think it is.

B.A.D. likes this.
  15. He said "I can say it's both based on the cover art." I think he just meant it's this picture in which Dua's half is taken from the Future Nostalgia photoshoot...
    [​IMG]
    I'm not sure if that's the final artwork but it's been floating about. It also appears in the music video here in the doorway...
    [​IMG]
    Also, is that Michelle Visage? I could be wrong.

Mikal, slaybellz and Grins like this.
  16. Levitating smashing so naturally and easily

17. We'll be getting new Dua track this week (as per my friend that works in UK radio).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.