Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (2nd Album) | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Okay but I need this version released on Spotify. Serving disco nostalgia but make it current.

lushLuck and GimmeWork like this.
  2. @Vasilios I just wanna be part of your symphonyyyy

Music Is Life, GimmeWork and Vasilios like this.
  3. Sisphony

4. RJF

RJF

You might even call it............. Future Nostalgia.

5. It seems these are parts from Physical.

Music Is Life and QueenB like this.
  6. Sounds like a sexy BOP!

7. It's actually many songs?? Do people already have the album in their hands?
    If this end up leaking... fuck.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Few of those sound like potential killer songs though, love the second last.

9. The “Put your hands together and close your eyes” one is from a song called ‘Love Is Religion’ according to the same user who spilled tea before. It’s an album outtake and also Genesis’ sequel.

Grins and Mvnl like this.
  10. Yes this definitely is a Judas x Applause combo.

11. 'on my telegram channel'

12. This bums me out. I like that brief clip the most... even though you can't really judge 3-4 second clips that well.

Mvnl likes this.
  13. Me too! They said it’s a beautiful track but it wouldn’t fit on the album. Hope we get a chance to hear it someday.

VitaminBee and Mvnl like this.
  14. Considering she JUST turned the album in last week, there's no way anyone outside of the label has it. There's probably a whole heap of outtakes though

slaybellz, Subspace88 and lushLuck like this.
  15. Physical sounds spetacular. I would love to have the Kiss and Make Up demo too.

16. Well yeah apparently all of the snippets there are album outtakes and they have been on Youtube for days now. If these songs didn't make it then I can't imagine how good the album is gonna be.

17. The Physical one is a scrapped song too? It fits the descriptions.

18. None of the lil outtakes really sound like Future Nostalgia™

Although they do sound like cute songs that I'd like to hear. Physical is the only one that sounds concurrent with her new sound and is on the album isn't it? I thought it was already mentioned as a new song/single.

slaybellz and Music Is Life like this.
  19. You’d be surprised. Didn’t someone on ATRL say they heard the album weeks ago?

Bobbyrae likes this.
  20. Yeah there are people who’ve had the album and it’s up to date changing tracklisting since late 2019 now.

Regardless of that, these are apparently all scrapped songs.

Grins likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.