Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 1072 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youthless and BrokenHearts like this.
  2. Wasn't expecting much chartwise for Cold Heart but it actually entered at #33 in the UK and #7 in Australia and has been added to a load of playlists including Todays Top Hits on Spotify. It's also doing well on US radio.

3. Time for a new album, with Cardi on the lead single.

GimmeWork and spaceship like this.
  4. I think they both follow each other and Cardi seemed to be teasing something a while back possibly for her own album but maybe I'm reading too much into things.

5. I think she's proven that she can carry her own lead single xx

6. She's startin'.

7. Love Again needs to smash. Heard it on the radio for the first time in work last night and it just… sounds like a #1.

8. I heard the censored version of Love Again on the radio earlier this week and yes it’s a bit awkward sounding but it’s undeniably a great song still.

My husband couldn’t believe that they introduced it as ‘new Dua Lipa’ since I’ve been hammering it since last summer, it’s new for the locals. His favourite from Future Nostalgia so he was bopping.

Trouble in Paradise and lushLuck like this.
  9. I don't see her moving on from Future Nostalgia yet, considering she still has to tour it. But at the same time, I don't know if/how she will release anything else. Maybe she'll stick with being featured on songs?

10. The gays truly won big

Mr.Arroz, Trinu 3.0, Robert and 38 others like this.
  11. Hate when they just chop out the vocal. Just do an ‘oh damn’ or ‘oh no’ version

12. Hearing Love Again 3 times in about an hour here in the Netherlands is making me so happy. When I heard it in the car with a friend he said he keeps hearing it so much too.

Goddamn. She’s got another hit again!

tea, Deborux, QueenB and 4 others like this.
  13. A song called Deep leaked... presumably from DL1 era.

14. Not her snatching the record from LeAnn 24 years later

[​IMG]

15. Y'all wanted another record.

16. Dua said Br*no can win the battle but she'll win the war.

17. We love to see Bop Again coming to smash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.