Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 1074 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hallucinate is the best song on the album.

aniraz, Cutlery, Stopremix and 7 others like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Hallucinate is phenomenal but still not top 5 on the album/era for me - we're talking absolutely legendary behaviour I don't we'll ever recover.

Lapras, Dijah., LPMA and 5 others like this.
  3. Hallucinate didn't... age well? It's been a year and half in lockdowns - what even is time, just a dumb construct.
    But it's not as good as Levitate or Love Again somehow. Would be amazing at festivals and concerts - so let's save it for that. I don't return to it often except when playing the album.

Jwentz, XXX and spaceship like this.
  4. Any persons found guilty of negative discourse of Hallucinate are getting fired into the sun.

5. Hallucinaysayers in this thread again? Didn’t you learn not to talk down on the Grammy nominated submitted classic the first time?

The way they incorporated Technologic and I <3 U So into the Studio 2054 intro only made it better.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    K94, Robert, sesita and 14 others like this.
  6. "Hallucinate" was an early highlight for me, but I don't find myself returning to it often anymore. It absolutely would've been a massive hit one or two decades ago though.

superloves likes this.
  7. Hallucinate is still one of my absolute faves on the album. The strength of the album is that I could say the same about 6 other songs.
    There was a time I was obsessed with Levitating. But after the Brit awards I went back to Hallucinate.

Cutlery, Robert, VertigoStick and 6 others like this.
  8. Hallucinate sounds like a classic monster pop song. Although they're both great, I think it's easily stronger than Levitating.

Robert, mattieh, Stopremix and 2 others like this.
  9. Way off topic but will the full version of her cover of “I’m Free” ever see the light of day or did she never record it?

10. Let's be real: it will always be Physical. That song is adrenaline in musical form.

11. The real scalding hot truth, T, and trauma is that most of the songs on this album are stone-cold classics and all of the "bests" suggested in the last few pages have been correct in one way or another.

Also Pretty Please is underrated as hell, thank you.

Cutlery, tea, Subwaykid and 21 others like this.
  12. Happy 1 year anniversary to Club Future Nostalgia!

Shoutout to queen @Lapras who sold me their extra vinyl copy of it, saving me from VAT ánd import duties!

oh oop this was already posted but Club Future Nostalgia deserves another shout out.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    bazayer, jawow_, dewzero and 12 others like this.
  13. I'm still hoping that "Pretty Please" gets released as a single.

And an international release of "Fever."

14. Impressive (but also so funny to me because I have never heard the Cardi song that was the longest charting song inside the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 by a female artist in HISTORY before this one).

15. It's a Maroon 5 song.

SageCommeUneImage likes this.
  16. Maybe it’s just you not… aging well?

[​IMG]

huntypoo, Cutlery, Marquis and 27 others like this.
  17. Thats not what you said in my insta DMs this morning hunty! And with one of my gifs!

tea, Mr.Arroz, SMG and 5 others like this.
  18. I don't use the studio version as much as the others nowadays but Hallucinate live sounds massive. The performance on Studio 2054 made me obsessed with it.

19. Love to see it

tea, VertigoStick, Subwaykid and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.