Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 1188 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. It's a... stage.

Juango and 2014 like this.
  2. Isn't she doing like 70% festivals now until her touring schedule concludes? Some of those arena concerts are booked with that infrastructure in mind or headlining shows with a 'festival fee', which means cutting down stage logistics and costumes, etc.

When I saw Rihanna for Anti, it was promoted as an outdoor headline show with tour posters and everything but in press releases and ticketing services as part of a festival. She had the whole stage setup but cut 3-5 songs and had no costume changes. I'm guessing this is the same for Dua.

3. So no costumes?

it's just disappointing when artists go to countries that aren't exactly top touring locations and half ass it.

scottdisick94 likes this.
  4. Memories of when she performed her entire Last Girl On Earth Concert in Athens in this fit

[​IMG]

During SUMMER.

5. I've just discovered her cover of "Bang Bang", and wow, what a gem. How is this not on streaming?

It was a hidden track on some editions of DL1 and vinyls?

This, and the cover of "I'm Free" (which still needs a full release, even if it did get a vinyl release).

poshbabyyy, GimmeWork and soratami like this.
  6. It was just on an Italian CD version of the album that came out like 6 months later. It was such a weird oversight not including it on the complete edition, everyone loved it at the time.

poshbabyyy likes this.
  7. Wow. So is it stream-able in Italy or just physical copies only? I love this mix.

8. These "Love is Religion", "If It Ain't Me" & "That Kinda Woman" live concepts... what a missed opportunity to hear them in the setlist. I hope she includes them in another tour down the road.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
  9. The vinyl version of I'm Free still wasn't the full song. I'm not sure it exists either because it surely would've leaked by now.

poshbabyyy and MC54 like this.
  10. Dua’s voice on my husband Kaytranada’s beats? I’d be decimated.

11. Uh oh, Posty is doing career control and angling for a Dua feature.

12. Tonight’s the night! I finally get to see Dua live! I am so excited. Narrowly escaped the shooting here in Oslo on Friday and Oslo Pride was cancelled yesterday but this will be our celebration! Let’s get PHYSICAL!!

13. Island

Island Staff Member

Be safe and have fun!

14. Omg you weren’t kidding. That was INCREDIBLE

15. I’m happy for her that she got through this entire US/EU leg of the tour and got to go out and live in between shows in the cities she was in clubbing, looking amazing on Instagram out and about etc.

How she never got covid I don’t understand. Her immune system truly is one for the textbooks.

GimmeWork, adrielsaul, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  16. *that we know of....

17. Forgot to say, when we bumped into her dancers at Megan’s Barcelona show I said something along the lines of “you guys must be happy the tour is ending” and they said “this is only the beginning” or something along those lines.

GimmeWork, sesita, sinner and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.