Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 1189 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Potion crept up to be one of my songs of the summer. Something I did not expect at all after being very disappointed when it initially dropped.

Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa, sprinkled with a little bit of sex and it's a moment.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  2. In my head, the FN Tour is building up to a climax of headlining the Pyramid Stage next June (Asia in January, maybe a few shows in South Africa in Spring) with Album 3 out the Friday before. And then she spends the summer dominating the charts, airwaves, streaming platforms and pop culture.

scottdisick94, Robert and Vasilios like this.
  3. I def feel like their plan is to drop the lead around the same time of year they did Don't Start Now but tighten the release window. Part of why I think Future Nostalgia had the legs it did (beyond being a good album) is that they kept throwing singles and stuff out until it was finally safe enough to tour, so I hope the strategy doesn't kill the album's longevity.

poshbabyyy and Jordtayylor like this.
  4. PLEASE Asia

5. She's giving Ariani with that make-up. She's giving Arianka.

heavymetalGAGA, spaceship and varjak like this.
  6. It's just so effortlessly cool. A vibe.

Maria likes this.
  7. But two meters taller

spaceship and sesita like this.
  8. Not these straight bros in my gym singing along to Love Again ad-libs and all! Footballipa strikes again.

9. This is quite the stat

10. Let me stream both every day this week to celebrate this. A blessing for everyone.

[​IMG]

11. But has she clicked?

4Roses, GimmeWork, Overdose and 14 others like this.
  12. Is it seeming likely that the next album will come out this fall? Didn't she say at one point earlier this year she was half done with it?

13. Imagine her and Jessie releasing new bop-centric albums again in quick succession. The gay panic.

14. spaceship and Drew like this.
  15. She had some stuff ready but that would've been material tied to Tap and I don't know how that complicates things or not.

selectual likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The Weeknd acting quickly with Dawn FM didn't really work out for him so I can let Dua rest a bit.

17. She's on her way

[​IMG]

18. Clicked enough yet?

Mikal, GimmeWork, Lapras and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.