Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 1193 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I’m seeing her when she comes to Sydney but I’m always looking for an excuse to go to Melbourne for a weekend. Thanks for sharing!

Bobbyrae and poshbabyyy like this.
  2. 2,800 tickets though. Good luck to all of us!

klow and Purple like this.
  3. I've also been warned by my mother (a diehard Bruce Springsteen fan who has travelled internationally to see him live) that this "Verified Fan" ballot system can apparently drive up ticket prices to astronomical levels. Fingers crossed they have that sorted!

Vasilios likes this.
  4. Ohhh I think they had something about demand increasing prices at the bottom so I think your mom is right.

5. Her set last night at Sziget festival was OUTSTANDING. She was very talkative and even mentioned how important it is to her that a couple of years ago, Sziget was one of the very first festivals to give her a headlining slot. I can’t put into words how masterful the club act is, and another surprise highlight was Fever, which has grown on me a lot since seeing her a couple of months ago. Also, a Belgian guy complimented my French even though I was singing gibberish ddd.

codecat, Ashling92, Mikal and 4 others like this.
  6. Okay but release these YSL songs maam

poshbabyyy, drewsky, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  7. Not me sending this link to everyone and NOT GETTING AN EMAIL! I’m raging.

Purple, klow, Laurence and 1 other person like this.
  8. Did anyone get tickets? As anticipated the verified fan thing jacked the prices up - to $400+ for the best seats and $200+ for the very back row!

I wonder if they'll do a general sale if there's anything left over.

poshbabyyy likes this.
  9. She just keeps winning clicking

10. Please let them drop both covers she's done.

poshbabyyy and Jordtayylor like this.
  11. Eight best selling female solo international tour in US history

quite the specific mouthful but what an achievement I guess!

12. 1st Best Selling Tour by a Woman named Dua

13. I mean...eighth is very specific but I'm also curious to know what the Top 7 are. Surely Formation, Reputation, Beautiful Trauma...but there's so many big pop girl tours that it must've exceeded (I mean, at least one of Prismatic, Rebel Heart, Truth About Love, Mrs Carter, Monster Ball, Sweetener will be ranking below it and they all felt massive).

14. Right...and is that "record" just for US shows? The way its worded is confusing...like just the gross in the US or international tours that came to the US? I understand what they mean by solo obviously, for example Spiceworld did 60M in the US alone.

Very specific and confusing record.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. I thought it could also mean by a non American dd. It’s a messy stat.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. If it’s international female I guess something like Rihanna, Shania, Celine, Shakira tours would be the top 7. Slay though.

Or it’s Dua Lipa Hungary just making up random facts nn

17. I wanna know which iconic Warner cig runs Dua Lipa Hungary and Charli XCX Updates

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.