Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 1194 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Move over Nigella.

Her voice is so sexy.

spaceship likes this.
  2. Usually when celebrities feel the need to do something like a cooking demo or makeup tutorial I find it really cringey and a sad attempt at being "relatable" but even this is so like entertaining and weirdly comforting. I want to be her friend.

3. The amount of garlic she put in is quite iconic frankly.

poshbabyyy, codecat, Lander and 9 others like this.
  4. Her Mediterranean serve!

poshbabyyy, codecat, Atletico and 4 others like this.
  5. When the recipe says one garlic clove I just add a whole garlic dd. Yummy. Also can’t recommend fresh garlic enough.

6. The pics of Dua wearing Jacquemus for Simon’s wedding today are my favourite pop moment of 2022 so far. She’s an icon.

7. She looks sensational. Stunning!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Another day, another obscure record. What else could you expect from the seventh highest grossing non American female touring act in America?

Mikal, poshbabyyy, Ashling92 and 2 others like this.
  9. “Electro dance synth pop British female artist” that’s a mouthful nn

10. ‘Potion’ deserved better but y’all ain’t ready for that conversation.

Mikal, Txetxu, OlliMaus and 4 others like this.
  11. I found an uptempo remix by Amice and it salvaged it for me. I wish Calvin serviced his Funk Wav tracks (from 1 & 2) for remixes but he doesn’t seem to want to. A waste.

Ferk likes this.
  12. Potion is No 3 on my 6 months Top Tracks but half these streams are because I love new Dua.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  13. The modern classic, 'Don't Start Now', is about to hit 2 billion streams on Spotify. She really was, is, and will continue to be that girl.

Both 'Levitating's combined actually clock in at over 2 billion, but it's very satisfying to see it for a singular track.

14. The new videos with Jacquemus... can they collaborate on a surrogate baby dd. Imagine the beauty.

Laurence and Jordtayylor like this.
  15. These tweets are honestly pathetic. She's had massive success across the board, why do they pretend she's Inna or something ddddd

16. Potion is the most streamed song by an electro dance synth pop British female artist who debuted in the 2010s so far this year? Poor Mabel.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

What the fu k is Potion dd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.