Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moon

EUH6BsDXQAErEQY.jpg

He/They
Just to gauge expectations when this doesn't end up being her Ray of Light and is more chart-friendly excellence.

Are you somehow implying Ray Of Light wasn't chart friendly when it was absolutely huge and unmissable?
Ahead of it's time, Yes
Chart Friendly, smash smash smash smash

Are you somehow implying Ray Of Light wasn't chart friendly when it was absolutely huge and unmissable?
Ahead of it's time, Yes
Chart Friendly, smash smash smash smash

No - I am just pulling an album chronically online gays pull as "experimental" with their minimal points of references. You could also do Impossible Princess, The Velvet Rope, ARTPOP (mess) or Bionic even, etc.

I am just saying I think Dua will continue riding the radio wave, even if pushing her sound, and not come out with something wildly Bjork-like and left field.

We can likely expect some more "this will do good on TikTok" music but without compromising quality - like Future Nostalgia.

I'm also not old enough to remember (from experience) how Ray Of Light performed but do cherish my vinyl and love a good cardio moment to the title track!

No - I am just pulling an album chronically online gays pull as "experimental" with their minimal points of references. You could also do Impossible Princess, The Velvet Rope, ARTPOP (mess) or Bionic even, etc.

I can see some of those albums perceived to be experimental, but do people really see Bionic (the album. Not the deluxe tracks or the recording sessions) as experimental?

I always re-visit the idea of her recording a Bond theme. She's got such a tone for it. She commented on it back in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.