Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 1197 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ll say it fits the movie like a glove.

2. Skyfall, You Know My Name and Die Another Day are the only good Bond themes we've had this century.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

No Time To Die was an improvement on the last few. The complete trinity is Nobody Does It Better/Tomorrow Never Dies/The World Is Not Enough. Dua would be phenomenal obvs.

4. The trinity is A View To A Kill, the Loving Daylights and Licence To Lill if we’re talking all themes.

chasingthepast and inevitable like this.
  5. Before this bond nonsense continues, her rock in rio especially new rules really is a MOMENT

Jordtayylor, Andrew and MC54 like this.
  6. The whole show was incredible. She deserves it all. I can't get over the new gold ensemble for the finale.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  7. Poor All Time High.

I joke. It’s shit but I do love it.

8. After rewatching her 73 Questions, I realised that Dua said she had 109 shows planned. A quick look on setlist.fm shows that she's done 83 this year and she's got another 19 to go until the end of the year (including her two Jingle Ball performances)...which only takes us up to 102. Do we anything more about those 7 other shows or are they likely to have been canned???? Kinda hoping for a few epic festival performances next year.

9. Just wrap up this era already, for the love of god

wodny, inevitable and computer boy like this.
  10. Private wedding era incoming

11. Yeah probably private shows.

12. 3 years since Don't Start Now.

What a song.

And to take that big fat ass 10 and make it into an 11 too?

She did that.

13. Three years and I STILL haven’t had my Future Nostalgia concert date. Dua I’m so tired of waiting.

14. What a fucking smash. The whole album really but hearing this song for the first time... absolutely blown away.
    I hope she doesn't try to top it with whatevers next, just give us something totally different. Because topping Future Nostalgia would be tough.

Jordtayylor and lushLuck like this.
  15. You have the best night of your life in the last 3 years ahead of you? It's so worth it.

16. I saw the show four times when she was here in the UK, and I’d pay to see it again in a heartbeat. You’re in for the most amazing night. Future Nostalgia really is incredible live.

lushLuck and Adam like this.
  17. The hold this album and tour still have over me is incredible.

I don’t think a day goes by I don’t listen to at least a few songs from the album or watch videos of the tour on YouTube or my own videos I took. It just never gets old.

I saw 2 dates of the tour and honestly if I had the money I would have seen every single show and still wouldn’t have got bored of it.

This tour was my first event since before Covid and it sounds cheesy as hell but it brought me back to life after those 2 years.

A legendary pop era.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.