Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 192 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, this mix just managed to make the song even better?

[​IMG]

2. Sam

Sam

Ms Dua putting the Live in LA Remix on Spotify

[​IMG]

3. It is illegal to not releasing If It Ain't Me officially. Such a mega bop!

Mr.Arroz, Nephilim, RMK and 6 others like this.
  4. If It Ain't Me would need some work before being released. It's pretty basic in current form. The chorus has potential though.

VitaminBee, Laurence and RossMusik like this.
  5. The new video mix of Physical is making me feel like I’ve been colorblind my whole life and was just given those glasses that makes you see colors.

Let’s get PHYSICAL!

6. The DC really added to the video A LOT. Loved it. It reminded me of what Francis did for Gwen for the What You Waiting For? video at the opening scenes. Really sets the mood.

She's NOT HERE TO FUCKING PLAY this era and we're ALL HERE FOR IT.

7. Not me going out for the first time in ages and upon Don’t Start Now being played at the bar, running around to every gay & demanding they start streaming the “Live In LA Remix.”

8. I actually love the verses? They are brilliant and super catchy.

9. I can’t imagine changing anything about If It Ain’t Me. It doesn’t scream “single material,” but it sounds like the perfect album track for this era.

Music Is Death likes this.
  10. the extended mix isn't that good tbh, y'all overhype it.

The Toxic mashup however...

[​IMG]

11. It's such a pleasure to witness Dua flourish into one of the top tier pop girl at the moment, she just can't stop delivering, can she?

Just finished watching the Director's cut of Physical and I agree, I'm not sure it adds a great deal but nonetheless, it's such a joy to watch those visuals. The new mix is... yeah, I'm happy the single version is the version it is. The added vocals work best for that final chorus with just her and the male dancer, and once again with the dancers running around her. The additional production flourishes are great though.

What a treat that she finally released the Live in LA mix to streaming though. I've watched the video almost daily and still can't get enough. Can't wait for my Spotify 2020 Wrapped to consist of (in no particular order):
    1. Don't Start Now
    2. Don't Start Now - Purple Disco Machine Remix
    3. Don't Start Now - Live in LA Remix
    4. Physical
    5. Most likely a track from Future Nostalgia

blaze_dave, Poker Pro, QueenB and 4 others like this.
  12. That mix of Physical in the director’s cut is awful

13. Don't forget the title track!

Hopefully it'll get its moment once we reach the release date.

14. Physical is almost amazing but the repeated 'come on' really kills the momentum

15. You mean builds.

16. I feel like she could've gone for it a bit more with the "c'mon". Like, the delivery is a touch limp. Obviously that's the tiniest of criticisms.

I don't think it's an actual, untouchable 11/10 like Don't Start Now.

17. Two 11/10s

stuaw, Mr.Arroz, GimmeWork and 19 others like this.
  18. Physical is a tad overrated. Loud synthpop for the gays, like a less good Blinding Lights or La Roux tribute act.

That said, I’m totally here for the era.

19. RJF

RJF

So we've reached the point in the era where the contrarians surface huh

20. [​IMG]

Raichu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.