Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia + Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Fingers crossed for another moody banger like Room For 2

2. RJF

RJF

Page 2 and already wishing for flops.

3. There was a Dua feature on a version of Sweetener. No clue if Bad To You, You (or they're the same song or not), or something else was it, but usually when Ariana cuts a track, it usually never resurfaces.

Ferk likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. ‘Room For 2’ is absolutely gorgeous. It always gave me Jessie Ware teas.

6. Aw i'm not ready to let go of the DL1 thread. We've been through so much.

Ferk likes this.
  7. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

[​IMG]

I'm still mad they wasted our time with a re-release even if I did like the three new songs. I'm so ready for a clean slate.

Kuhleezi, Rem, K94 and 8 others like this.
  8. Looking forward to this era, her debut was excellent!
    I hope she did not scrap that Ariana collab, it doesn't seem logic to me because Ariana is at the top of the game right now and a radio force , it could very much help Dua.

9. Beyond ready for this. She’s a fast worker so I’m sure she’s recorded plenty. I think she mentioned she plans to drop something unrelated to the album first, in January. She’s shooting the video soon.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  10. She's been working with Tayla Parx as well.

Mr Blonde, Kuhleezi, K94 and 4 others like this.
  11. Since the first album era effectively ended on New Year's Eve...

Clip of 'Swan Song'

12. I love this duo...Lipa

13. Retrospectively along my inner cynicalist, in the three years I've flown in and out of Dua Lipa's music career, I'm happy she's finally gotten her recognition.

The only plight I have with her and the album really is the uncertainty of the 'musical identity', granted this is just based off her only album, but it never really felt cohesive (due to new recordings and very much delayed release).

I can't help but feel she may become a simple flash in a pan, because although her voice is great, I can't really pinpoint what sound or aesthetic she would be suited for going into the next album. Eager and hesitant I suppose are the emotions I feel.

Meh. It's 2 am.

Guest member likes this.
  14. Imagine Tove writing a "Disco Tits"-level bop for Dua.

15. I've been hearing UK live show for fall rumblings.

Laurence, mpl and K94 like this.
  16. Scream, this poor girl doesn’t know how to take a break.

Laurence and Subspace88 like this.
  17. Hope to score a M&G this time around for her though. I haven't missed a Dutch show of her ever so!

18. She just won a Grammy for Electricity. We willed this into existence and now we will reap the harvest.

constantino, Rem, Kuhleezi and 14 others like this.
  19. Grammy-award winning artisté Dua Lipa.
    Who would’ve thought during the 2016 mess/pushbacks era that we would be able to say such a statement and be truthful? So proud.

20. I hope this means she loses Best New Artist and escapes the curse

Bogdan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.